Search results

1. T

Looking to book a charter on the Detroit River next week.

Looking to book a charter, hoping for better weather conditions soon. can anyone recomend a Captain to take three old guys out for the day. I have done the online searches and have found several out of the Windsor area but would reail apreciate the opinion and recomondation of members of this...
  2. T

Pt.Stanley Eyes

Went straight out to 67 FOW and turned East, ran four Dipsies between 50 and 60' got the first eye on tequila sunrise, second one on nascar, two huge sheeps and eight silvers in about four hours yesterday, not bad compared to my last outing Thurs after work ,got 20 silvers could not run 4 lines...
  3. T

Garmin521s fish finder display

I have been playing with my ( new to me) Garmin fish finder the last two times out for perch. To see fish on the bottom. I tried spit screen 50 and 200 hz but see very little difference and no fish, when I am sitting in non stop action @ 42FOW. it continually marks individual suspended fish but...
  4. T

Caught a few @ Pt. Stanly today

Went out to 45 FOW three of us fished for an hour , got two small perch. moved to 35 for an hour = 0, moved to 24 for the next three hours got three jumbos and 15 keepers threw back about another ten small ones, two smelt and a dozen or so gobies.
  5. T

Boats in @ PT.

The boat is in @ Lions Landing, Was @ Port Side last year, sorry to heard today that Jerry the owner of Port Side passed away. Fished at 18 FOW for 1/2 hour no hits went out a bit to 22 for 1/2 a little too choppy came back empty handed didn't get out till 12.00 or so will try again tomorrow...
  6. T

Docks going in

Does anyone know when the docks will be in at the Lions Marina in PT.Stanly. Thanks
  7. T

test

test
  8. T

four hours on the water

went out of Pt. Stanley 2 eyes 1 silver
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks