Search results

1. Legend1984

LONG ISLAND/MONTAUK FALL STRIPER BLITZ

Awesome something to think about for sure. Looks like a great trip. Thanks for sharing.
  2. Legend1984

Some pictures of summer in Hearst

Walleye. I no what you mean. Not sure how this tag system works but they should change it. This is the second year with no tag with 9 of us in the group. And that riffle. Oh we'll take the bikes out for some grouse maybe get a bear and def some fishing. Good luck too all.
  3. Legend1984

Some pictures of summer in Hearst

Can't ask for a better 62 days then that. Up by Hearst, not far from my home town. Am from Cochrane I do miss the north for sure but always make sure to go up for 3 or 4 weeks of the year. Can't wait moose hunt in 2 half weeks. No tag so will be fishing a lot. Lol. We'll good luck on the bay...
  4. Legend1984

Lake O question

Great report thanks. Hoping to get back out in Saturday. Not sure yet will half to see. Thanks again. Looks like was a great time.
  5. Legend1984

September 14th Lake O Port Credit

Mitch9999. Not 100% on this but I think it when you get real deep like 200' 300' fow but like said not 100% on this all I no it when you get real deep lol. If that helps at all.
  6. Legend1984

SUNDAY PT.STANLEY

Great job guys. Wish I coulda made it out.
  7. Legend1984

September 14th Lake O Port Credit

That sound like an awesome day. Good job bud.
  8. Legend1984

summer to forget

Heal we'll hope your back on the water soon. And hope you don't need more surgery. Take care
  9. Legend1984

Scott Martin and Me

Now those are some nice pigs. Good job
  10. Legend1984

Lake O question

Am from Elmira, and I launch at fishermans pier in Hamilton under the bridge
  11. Legend1984

Lake O question

Tryed shallow again with no luck so around 10 am headed deeper. Managed about 5 salmon but only took 1 home. The other were little guys. Green and orange. All in 130' to 180' fow. Hope this helps. Hopping to head back Friday Good luck and thanks to all.
  12. Legend1984

Lake O question

Thanks guys. Didn't have any luck shallow. We did manage 1 salmon and 3 bows tho. All in 150' to 190' feet. Gonna go back tomorow and try for the big ones closer in. Thanks again for the advise guys. We'll appreciated
  13. Legend1984

Lake O question

Thanks Helmut. We'll would be nice too hear who catching but oh we'll. still nice to have on. Thanks again. Much appreciated
  14. Legend1984

Lake O question

Hey guys. Gonna go see if I can get a salmon or 2 tomorow. Never fished Lake Ontario so was just wondering if anyone could tell me what channel do the fishing boat use on the VHF? Gonna be fishing from Hamilton to port credit area. Thanks guys
  15. Legend1984

Burwell Sept 4 Evening

Great job bud. I too hope to get out Sunday. That's if the wind gods are nice. Haha.
  16. Legend1984

HORTY,S FALL REPORT

Good luck . Hope the wind gods are nice to me for Saturday.
  17. Legend1984

Friday Burwell buds...

Good job guys. Better then I did on Friday.
  18. Legend1984

Winds = waves?

Thanks GPS that's a good one too
  19. Legend1984

Winds = waves?

Thanks might go out we half to see in the morning. Thanks again these are great sites.
  20. Legend1984

Newbie questions

Thanks Puddle Jumper. That's what it was looking for. I no the boat can handle that wind I just don't like fishing in big waves. I like to stick with 2 maybe 3 footers at worst. Might just wait for a better day. Thanks again
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks