Search results

1. Popeye Sam

Think we have deer like this around?

The story is a couple weeks old, not sure if anyone hear about this buck yet? Bragging rights for a lifetime:) http://www.outdoorhub.com/news/2015/11/02/is-this-rumored-300-inch-ohio-buck-the-next-pope-and-young-no-2/
  2. Popeye Sam

Bass Opener

Am I seeing it right? It looks like it's going to be nasty out there on bass opener....:unsure:
  3. Popeye Sam

Perch

I'm planning to go for perch this weekend out of Burwell for the first time this year. I'm just wondering whereabouts guys are getting them. Straight out or silver barn? Is anybody catching at Hastings?
  4. Popeye Sam

Buck Lake (Huntsville)

Hey Everyone, Has anyone on this board fished the Buck Lake near Huntsville? Just wondering what it was like and how they found the fishing in that lake. Thanks, PS
  5. Popeye Sam

Bass Derby

Any word on the results of the bass derby yet?
  6. Popeye Sam

Stoney Lake

I'm going up to Stoney Lake in the Kawarthas in a couple weeks? Anybody have experience on that lake? I've read up as much as possible on it, but I'd like some advice from guys who actually fished it...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks