Search results

1. gmacslaters

Has anyone been out..

Was just at Gregs in pt Bruce to pay for my season and he’s says minnows coming and would be surprised if many would go out yet.Soon.CHEERS
  2. gmacslaters

Perch Bite ON!! Wednesday January 17/18

Now that’s the spirit.just went to Mitchell’s bay and ice is good and there non stop there tooooooo.Cheers
  3. gmacslaters

End of a good year

Good one and lets give it up for HARDWATER SEASON..........CHEERS
  4. gmacslaters

Happy Thanksgiving

Thankful for a safe and good season at Burwell Marina and thanks to NEM family for making that happen.CHEERS
  5. gmacslaters

Bruce or Burwell Tomorrow?

I meant to go to sandhills out of burwell did well last two weekends. CHEERS
  6. gmacslaters

Bruce or Burwell Tomorrow?

Burwell for sure perch have been turning on. wallys are still around to.Best of luck.Cheers
  7. gmacslaters

Live well cleaning

Vinegar all the way.I use it at home for my salt water tank safe and cleans. CHEERS
  8. gmacslaters

Hastings

was out Sunday out of Burwell and went west to 3 trees 50 fow and managed 5 jumbos. Minnows bought at otter creek a lot bigger.CHEERS
  9. gmacslaters

still good for minnows sun,mon,tue

thanks you were a savour yesterday.went out of burwell and got 1 pickerel and 12 fat perch east of port 32 ft of water.CHEERS
  10. gmacslaters

Port bruce July 6

went out last nite out of burwell east with family was smooth as glass only managed a couple of bites .Great boat ride but last mon was a different story non stop from 8 till 4till we ran out of minnows.Bite was different lite and it was like they just held it in there mouth until you pulled...
  11. gmacslaters

Reminder - Free Family Fishing next week!

thanks for the info will also pass along.CHEERS
  12. gmacslaters

Weather looking good for tomorrow!

Were all playing hooky today been waiting for this since may 24.Go get them.CHEERS
  13. gmacslaters

Fishing Report Good/trustworthy marine mechanic?

Greg and Sam offer the best around.
  14. gmacslaters

Port Burwell Marina is OPEN!

Thanks for all your hard work see you this weekend. CHEERS
  15. gmacslaters

Long Point Minnows After 5pm

North Erie Marina always has lots at Pt Bruce. TRY.....Cheers
  16. gmacslaters

Port burwell report

Bring it on Boys and Girls.Congrat on the perch and posting.CHEERS
  17. gmacslaters

Good luck on all your adventures and welcome aboard. CHEERS
  18. gmacslaters

Mitchell's bay

These pics are from rondeau on monday almost there.
  19. gmacslaters

Mitchell's bay

I ve heard 5-6 inches around bay still open water thought.Rondeau the same.CHEERS
  20. gmacslaters

TO ALL CHANNEL 6-8 MEMBERS!

Happy Holidays and Merry Xmas to all.Thanks STOMP for the 20 years of watching over our school of members.CHEERS
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks