Search results

1. S

Off Topic Massive Insurance Increases

I moved to Heartland last year and saved 50% over Aviva
  2. S

Haldimand Norfolk Cottage Use Ban

Im no lawyer...but I dont think gereral mail is being "Served".........AND TAKE FURTHER NOTICE THAT although a hearing may be requested, this Order takes effect when it is served upon you
  3. S

STOLEN ITEMS BURGESVILLE AREA

A buddy passed away recently. Some one broke into the farm and stole all of his belongings before the family could arrange probate. Any one who fished or boated in the Long Point area will recognize the Zodiac. He and 2 other friends in their zodiacs would boat all over the Long point area from...
  4. S

Turkey Pt

ya carpfarmer....u got it...wish karma worked instantly
  5. S

Turkey Pt

pike in the marina chanel.....yes they are there...but ..flipping between boats...fully rigged bass boat with plenty of power to go else where with better results.....that's bs....and all these guys have done is buy a ramp fee for the day...that dosnt give them the right to slam lures off of...
  6. S

Turkey Pt

I have a slip there..see it all the time....out of season is what it is...and no respect for boat owners as these idiots bounce lures off boats...seen ppl lay lures on canvas...and canvas aint cheap
  7. S

idoit sea doo boat pilot turkey point beach

thanks all.... I know this is a fishing blog....but this is the most active blog in the area that ppl read and respect....I respect the members here and applaud ur help in keeping all of us safe
  8. S

10 minutes b4 he ran by...kids had gone under the swimming bouys... thank god they went back b4 he came thru......I drove all tp marina...boat isn't there.....last I saw it was going to inner bay....
  9. S

I cant see rental numbers..went to turkey point rental area...no boat there... i watched him run into the inner bay...hope fully some one knows this boat owner.... oh and of course...the opp had just left the area to pull over boaters....but no rental jet skis...just local boaters....
  10. S

was anchored at turkey point beach on Monday...this boat operator needs a talking to...he made a pass about 20 ft outside the swimming bouys wide open...then went at the floating trampolines off of the second sand bar.....he ran a hard right in between the 2 tramps....then this idiot made...
  11. S

lake superior laker on ice video

thought u all would enjoy some ice fishing.. http://www.unwindly.com/i/478-Guy-Drives-20-Miles-Out-On-A-Frozen-Lake-Catches-A-Monster-Lake-Trout
  12. S

Santiago de Cuba fishing?

some buddies went to cuba a few years ago.....got a guide to take them inland for some massive large mouth.... they contacted bob izumi for info some how
  13. S

A lifestyle change, maybe, any recommended boating forums out there?

fyi.....there is a 95 330 sundancer in delhi for 30k range on kijiji....you will be hard pressed to find a better deal....
Back