Search results

1. D

opening day reports????

surprised no one has posted anything from the opener so i'll start. Hunted Rondeau opening morning. finished with a limit of of woodies and teal for 2 guys before the sun broke the horizon. Jeff
  2. D

controlled hunt results available now

seems like with the lack of moose tags available there are more deer hunters this year. starting to hear of different hunters not being successful in the controlled hunt. I was successful for my pick in 92 but after reading posts on other sites there are a lot of unhappy people who booked...
  3. D

ONTARIO FUR MANAGERS FEDERATION

OFMF will be hosting an event at the Memorial Arena in St. Thomas Friday Aug 28 from 9-4 and Sat Aug 29 from 9-330. all are welcome, free admission. -displays, vendors, demos and seminars - trout pond - chainsaw carving - trap setting - blacksmith - bbq Friday night from 5-7pm - pancake...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks