Search results

1. D

Where to find sheds

- field edges - bedding areas - fence crossings - creek crossings these are general areas to start with sometimes u have to just get lucky enough to be walking the same path the deer was when it dropped. good luck. Jeff
  2. D

browning a5

thats awesome thanks for posting the pics. love seeing racks like that.... incredible jeff
  3. D

browning a5

r u guys willing to post pics of these monsters? would love to see them. Jeff
  4. D

opening day reports????

surprised no one has posted anything from the opener so i'll start. Hunted Rondeau opening morning. finished with a limit of of woodies and teal for 2 guys before the sun broke the horizon. Jeff
  5. D

Anyone shoot any Turkeys yet

took my boy out Thursday morning 23.8lbs 10.5"beard matching 1.25"spurs.
  6. D

controlled hunt results available now

seems like with the lack of moose tags available there are more deer hunters this year. starting to hear of different hunters not being successful in the controlled hunt. I was successful for my pick in 92 but after reading posts on other sites there are a lot of unhappy people who booked...
  7. D

ONTARIO FUR MANAGERS FEDERATION

OFMF will be hosting an event at the Memorial Arena in St. Thomas Friday Aug 28 from 9-4 and Sat Aug 29 from 9-330. all are welcome, free admission. -displays, vendors, demos and seminars - trout pond - chainsaw carving - trap setting - blacksmith - bbq Friday night from 5-7pm - pancake...
  8. D

Deer Drives

well said dutch!!! I also use hounds up north. we hunt in area 47 and it is amazing listening to them howl through the woods. bow hunting from oct through to dec is its own adrenaline rush watching any deer be it a monster or a small fawn inching its way closer to your position. and the muzzle...
  9. D

No Extra Tags For 90

I also rifle hunt area 47 and the only additional tags for 47 are bow only tags. I can't believe they took extra tags away this year. I hunt 92 and muzzle load 92c. I shed hunt like crazy in the spring and saw no die off from the hard winter we had. up north experienced a much harder winter...
  10. D

Some picts Jan.4 AM

very nice thanks for sharing. unfortunatly i'm stuck at work good luck to all who make it out. maybe a strong bite today with the front moving in tomorrow. jeff
  11. D

Not moose, how about deer?

nice looking racks there jeff
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks