Search results

1. D

Walleye, rainbow or salmon

Where's a fella got to go to find some walleye, rainbow or salmon now? Just got my boat back from the shop and I'd like to get a couple fish for the freezer and smoker (salmon) before the snow flies. Thanks for any info. Dave
  2. D

Family fishing today

Taking the family out today for some boating and fishing. Was thinking port Bruce but with the derby on its likely a zoo there. Kids want to do some swimming too. Looking for suggestions! Thanks! Dave
  3. D

Boating Weather?

Just wondering what the bay looks like today. Is it worth the drive down from London or is it too windy down there? I'm getting antsy to get the boat out and try for some pike but don't want to waste my time and gas if I can't get out. I have a deep V 17 footer so I can handle some waves. Just...
  4. D

Minnows at Port Bruce

Wondering what the minnow situation is at Port Bruce. I'm heading down tomorrow morning around 8 and looking for some perch.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks