Search results

1. JonnyG

LPWA hunter looking for land to skeet shoot on

Hey guys just wondering if anyone has any land to skeet shoot on, ill supply the electric skeet machine, skeets and shells, just looking to do this once every month or so, my phone # is 519-771-4457, text or call anytime
  2. JonnyG

The gold band

You deserve it Jonny, thanks for bringing me out last year, I'm addicted now and I'm going to try to get my own gold band, thanks for everything bud
  3. JonnyG

Camo Day 2013

Yes it is Jeff see you there bud!
  4. JonnyG

How was everyone's opener

How was everyone's opener, we got two at pottahawk on Friday, crippled one and chased him, eventually he got out where the water was almost over my waders, then a boat came around the point picked me up to go get him, if that person is reading this thanks alot, that was a big bird, and thanks...
  5. JonnyG

Camo Day 2013

Awesome see you guys there
  6. JonnyG

Camo Day 2013

What should I bring? Just waders? Or should I bring my boat? I'm new to hunting and only went once last year at long point had a great time, wanna give back for all the hunting ill be doing this year!
  7. JonnyG

How's port maitland right now

Hey guys I'm new to the downrigging game, and was looking on my navionics and it doesn't take long to get to 70 feet out at port maitlAnd, which Im hearing is what you want for wAlleye, just wondering if anyone is out there right now having luck, just got my boat out of the shop and plan to go...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks