Search results

1. the General

Cannon electric downrigger vs Scotty electric downrigger

reaching out to anyone who uses electric downriggers. do you have a preference or experience to share? Thanks
  2. the General

Minn Kota vs Motor Guide

Looking to choose between Terrova 80lb with I Pilot I Spot versus the comparable Motor Guide motor. I have a 55lb Minn Kota now with remote and foot pedal control. Your thoughts? Thank you,
  3. the General

Smash'n bass

Fished yesterday between channel and Millionaire's island, caught our 2 man limit in an hour. we probably caught 30 small mouth bass. we tried fishing around EC10 for perch with minnows and continued to catch bass including this 5.1 lb one. Great day.
  4. the General

Bait Island

Ok so who knows the story behind Bait Island. Why is it there? Who built(?) it? etc. Thanks Rob
  5. the General

Pro ride Lund seats

Can anyone offer an opinion of the Lund Pro Ride seat versus the standard seat. Do you think they are worth the extra money. These old bones are looking for a little more creature comfort. Thanks
  6. the General

Rice Lake

Hi guys. heading to Rice Lake this Saturday for a week of fishing, and oh yeah vacation time with the missus. Is there a chat room out there I can check out. I can only find one that doesn't seem to have any activity after 2012. Thanks for the help.
  7. the General

"the bluffs"

rookie question, but what area are you referring to when you talk about fishing the bluffs. thanks
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks