Search results

1. T

Tackle boxes

Hey gang, What's everyone using for tackle boxes? Aside from the special Mate boxes which I have just ordered. I'm looking for something like a Plano Pro series. Thoughts TIA
  2. T

Any reports on live conditions in Burwell???????

Hey all, Anyone have a live report on conditions outta Burwell???? Thinking of headin down for a fish, just wondered what conditions are like currently with the NE wind. Anyone??? Thanks, Brian
  3. T

Lake conditions now?

Hey all, does anybody have eyes on the lake that can give a guy some wave conditions out of burwell?
  4. T

New to me boat...What's my next step?

Guys, What do I need to do to transfer a boat into my name? New to this, so any help is appreciated. Thanks, Brian
  5. T

Making a Set of Dual Planer Boards

Hey all, I'm in the midst of building a set of boards. I got the plans off the Quinte Fishing site. Has anyone built these particular boards from the plans? Or anyone with experience dragging them? and if so did you alter the plans in any way? Thanks in advance for any insight, Brian
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks