Search results

1. Uncle Chad

Deer creek conditions?

Fished there last sat. Had 4-5" of ice. Rained all day... Can't say what's out there. Now.
  2. Uncle Chad

Port Bruce.

Just pulled up my lines. 3 in the box. We started at 7. 60' dipsys at 150-175 on wire. Chicken finger and orange crush. One knock off on the rigger. Winds picking up... I'm headed in. Tight lines.
  3. Uncle Chad

catching your own minnows

Good to know. Never had a problem before, guess I've just been lucky. Thanks for the heads up y'all
  4. Uncle Chad

catching your own minnows

we use a 10' seine . we get as much bait as we need............worth every penny
  5. Uncle Chad

Fishing Report Port Bruce Aug 1st

it was great to see you on the ramp the other day. we picked up a few more eyes yesterday 60+' spoons and harnesses ...........no rainbows. The big fish monday was 9.3, yesterday was 7.2 with its twin falling to the same watermellon spoon 54/62' out again tomorrow..........
  6. Uncle Chad

Silver Bass Dont Throw Them Away Smoke Them

Just pulled a few from the Bradley..............amaz-balls! thanks for the great idea.
  7. Uncle Chad

port bruce yesterday

we looked for perch at the 3 trees from 37'-42' water temps from 68-70 deg very few perch or a way too lite of a bite. We only managed to sting 3 decided to go was spoons around lunch....47'-55' from top to bottom every color in the box........nadda. great day on the weather inspite of the...
  8. Uncle Chad

Bruce today.

headed out just before 9 am. Fished until 3. 60-65' Harnesses, spoons. Body's... Every trick I could think of. A few lost fish at the boat, one chrome and I'm hoping a few eyes. Nothing for the box today. Outside of that some silver and some sheep. A bit of chatter on the radios deep and...
  9. Uncle Chad

Boat floor!!!

I just finished the same project on my boat. It's a 19' thunder craft. It's no small project when you get into it. Provided your stringers aren't shot you may be ok. I pretty much rebuilt my boat from the hull up. New stringers, all kinds of new fibreglass.. New MARINE grade plywood. Pails...
  10. Uncle Chad

IT’S NEAR TIME FOR DELICIOUS WALLEYE WINGS

I will volunteer to put to work ANY wings that anyone isn't interested in trying..........;)
  11. Uncle Chad

Stanley perch

I took the fam out this am... West of Stanley. 29'. We brought home a 22 lb basket of very nice perch. 10-12" with a few real giants in the mix this am. We iced the cake with a 6lb eye....
  12. Uncle Chad

Port Bruce..

How's the fishing off the wall in Bruce? Anyone having any luck these days?
  13. Uncle Chad

Finishing my north american wild turkey slam

possible....my pals from BC never seem to worry about bears. You're allowed to shoot center fire or rim fire for buzzards out there.....can you imagine?
  14. Uncle Chad

That's great! I have a few pals from Alberta and BC that have been shooting birds in both provinces for years now. I'd like to know where one could reference the Canadians who have their slam?
  15. Uncle Chad

Some Trail Cam Photos

Looks like the same set of horns in the BW shots.....he would seriously get looked at this fall......but what might he look like next season? Hmmmm........
  16. Uncle Chad

Congrats on you slam, I'm fairly certain there's just a short list of those who have accomplished this. I wonder how many hunters have a "Canadian" slam? ie an eastern from here and a merriams in the west? Possibly a shorter list? I'm sure the "Canadian slam" isn't recognized by the...
  17. Uncle Chad

Port Bruce Aug 11

we've had piles of 'swimmers' this summer, in fact.......most if I'm marking lots of fish and nothings happening i'll check my rods....more times than not there's an eye holding on.....
  18. Uncle Chad

Just a question.Do we stock pickeral

Fantastic info there
  19. Uncle Chad

Port Stanley today

Had to come in this am. The cooler was literally full. 8 eyes. Smallest was 5 lb. Silver streaks Moonshine Nk 28 Orange crush and watermelon were the winners today Red monkey puke Blueberry muffin NASCAR Dispsys 150 back on #3 setting took most fish Riggers 50 and 40 produced a few. No...
  20. Uncle Chad

port stanley week of july 22-26

ahah, sure Yes we caught lots of fish, walleyes and bows every day biggest eye was 7.5 lbs last week lots in the 6lb range and a limit Friday morn of beautiful 3.5-4.0 lb walters smallest bow was 4 and largest was 8 as mentioned above.....a mixed bag daily the waves were fine, when you...
Back