Search results

1. quackers

Off Topic No thanks. I'll do it the "hard" way

Boat, fuel and tow vehicle, it still doesn't pencil out...;)
  2. quackers

May the 4th be with you!

I do mine on the Traeger at 375. Brown up nicely.
  3. quackers

Leamington

Turkeys are a couple weeks ahead too. Henned up already at the opener around here.
  4. quackers

Trailer couplers

They seem pretty solid, compared to the market. I guess a cutting torch could get through it.
  5. quackers

Eyes on the inner bay

I'm going tomorrow afternoon. It'll be windy but if you want to get the boat for a run you could pretty much stay in the Lee all the way out to Bluffs with the wind direction, as far as the waves. I don't expect the inner bay to be more than 2 footers in the middle, less closer to the leeward shore.
  6. quackers

Trailer couplers

I ordered from the US. No duty as US made. I think it came USPS but not 100% sure
  7. quackers

Trailer couplers

I've had one of these on my cargo trailer parked at my workplace for 2 years. It's still there...:) https://ftknoxlocks.com/
  8. quackers

Fishing Report Crappy day for fishing!!

That fryer..🤩 You're not playin.....
  9. quackers

Fishing Report Perch - LP Inner Bay - Tuesday, April 16th

Or...is the perch fishing no good, so no one's going, so the perch fishing's no good?...🤔
  10. quackers

Port Glasgow 2024

Thank our Federal Government for their tireless efforts to devalue our currency and turn us into a have-not Country...
  11. quackers

Cellphone protection on the boat

Amazon.ca https://www.amazon.ca/s?k=phone+floating+strap&crid=2H7OXXEWS72VZ&sprefix=Phone+floa%2Caps%2C189&ref=nb_sb_ss_ts-doa-p_1_10 I've seen them at Sail too.
  12. quackers

Cellphone protection on the boat

Waterproof Samsung and a phone floaty.
  13. 716iG9Mr0qL._AC_UY1000_.jpg

716iG9Mr0qL._AC_UY1000_.jpg

14. quackers

Off Topic Massive Insurance Increases

I raised my deductible to $5000 and it reduced the premiums by $250 a year. With the cost of things, what's really going to happen that I'd use insurance for that'd be less than $5000 anyways was my thinking.
  15. quackers

Trolling motor batteries

A friend had a Lipo RC battery start to smoke in his kids bedroom. Fortunately they were home. It'd mean new on board chargers for me, plus the battery cost. The cells of even the US manufactured lithium batteries are still made in China. Something in a boat that can be damaged by getting banged...
  16. quackers

Trolling motor batteries

I'm going with 31 series AGMs for repowering this spring for my 36v Ulterra. My local mechanic sells Magnacharge and rates them better than the Interstates he used to carry. I don't trust current lithium technology to not burn my boat down. AGMs don't lose power stored and aren't affected by the...
  17. quackers

"Pickerel Point" Thamesville Question

Hareng Rouge...🤐
  18. quackers

Off Topic Pleasure Craft License Renewal

Wait, what? You're not paying to log in here? 😟
  19. quackers

Off Topic LPB. ice

Hope they have a good dog with them....😉
  20. quackers

Finally got my hut

Very nice! A porch light would be nice a touch..:D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks