Search results

1. Duck_Tales

Lost decoys

I wouldn't want to be in the same Province with his decoys... I once heard a story about a Cobra biting Duckmans leg... After 5 days of excruciating pain, the Cobra died.
  2. Duck_Tales

Detroit River See's Justice.

Not sure if you have heard about the guy who was caught on video clubbing Muskie on the Detroit River because they got in the way of his pickerel fishing... He is now being charged. The link contains the original video, and a video with his apology. Just thought I'd share...
  3. Duck_Tales

Temp freeze up.

It definitely got cold early. I'd guess there might be a little crust on the inside blinds.
  4. Duck_Tales

canvasbacks?

That sounds about right. Nice bird man!
  5. Duck_Tales

hunting zones in Long Point

I'm not sure if you've got any info yet, but here's what I know if it helps. The marsh to the north of big creek is open right up to the north Shore. Turkey point has posted no hunting zones where you need to stay away from. To the east where the unit ends past blind 4 has a couple bays to...
  6. Duck_Tales

Long Point Waterfowlers' Association AGM 2014

This is the last thing I will say, so take it any way you want. The LPWA is an extremely small organization that can be shut down at the blink of an eye, no questions asked. As I am sure you can understand, when there is public uproar, most times the easiest thing to do is to cut off the...
  7. Duck_Tales

80% wouldn't have to buy a tag, as Tundra Swan has offered to buy this for you in lieu of a favourable vote on his proposal. I was at the spring meeting many months ago and there are definitely two sides to every story.
  8. Duck_Tales

canvasbacks?

A beauty drake can was shot in the unit last week.
  9. Duck_Tales

Can somebody give him his ball back? That is some serious sniveling.
  10. Duck_Tales

looking for ideas on how to pull hut on ice

A wise man once told me to always lay down the ice auger facing the direction where you came from. If a snow storm kicks up, and you're not sure where land is, you can be out there walking aimlessly for hours.
  11. Duck_Tales

looking for ideas on how to pull hut on ice

There are lots of backpack style ice huts out there that are fairly light and decent for a few hundred bucks. My buddy has a four man and it's not heavy so I imagine a two man will be really light. You can also get a plastic sled (toss in the portable hut, heater and rods) and just glide along...
  12. Duck_Tales

Habitat Stamp

Yup, duck stamps are available at the post office. 20 bucks.
  13. Duck_Tales

Big City Lawyer Goes Duck Hunting

Dan shot the buffy. I tried to stop him, but it was too late...
  14. Duck_Tales

Big City Lawyer Goes Duck Hunting

A big city lawyer went duck hunting. He shot and dropped a bird, but it fell into a farmer's field on the other side of a fence. As the lawyer climbed over the fence, an elderly farmer drove up on his tractor and asked the lawyer what he was doing. The lawyer responded, "I shot a duck and it...
  15. Duck_Tales

Blind Fix up Day

Hi DS, Thanks for the update, and I'll be there. Where is #38 being relocated to? Jay
  16. Duck_Tales

Summer Pass Time

The two toned dark calls look awesome! Are they single reed calls?
  17. Duck_Tales

What is this - Found in Long Point

No nostrils....
  18. Duck_Tales

Awesome!!! Thanks for the pics... I didn't even know these things were around Erie
  19. Duck_Tales

Thanks for the info! Its about the size of an orange.
  20. Duck_Tales

Does anybody know what this is? Found it in the backyard on the causeway
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks