Search results

1. johnny1duck

opening day

1 month till opening day yeeeeeha!!!!! Some dates to remember September 12th cammo day. September 18th trailers go in. September 19th youth hunt and line up starts. September 26th opening day!!!!!! Hope to see you all down there for cammo day...
  2. johnny1duck

blind repair day

Big thanks to all the people who showed up for fixup day it was a great day and we got,er done
  3. johnny1duck

blind repair day

We will be meeting at the park at 8am. If you can bring a pair of tin snips and a pair of vice grips that should be all you need we will supply everything else
  4. johnny1duck

blind repair day

We have set Saturday may the 16 for blind fixup day their was quite a bit of damage done this winter so we need all the help we can get if you can help it would be greatly appreciated!!!! Hopefully we can get enough help to get,er done in one day thanks n have a great day!!!!!!!
  5. johnny1duck

Looking for Big Water Guides near Long Point

Contact Jeff Sherman at walleye obsession.com I've been out with him several times and he will put ducks right in your face he has top of the line equipment and puts out over 300 decoys to get,em right in!!!! He's a real pro and a good guy Ps he also runs a great fishing charter for walleye or...
  6. johnny1duck

Looking for Big Water Guides near Long Point

Are you looking for a guided hunt???? Or just advice on how to do it yourself??? Either way I can set you up,
  7. johnny1duck

end sunday hunt?

Can't say that I know of to many people getting shot goose hunting you must live in a much more dangerous neighbourhood than me Hahahaha cheers n happy hunting!!!!!!
  8. johnny1duck

end sunday hunt?

Good topic!!!!!! I for one am all for Sunday hunting most of us have to work Monday to Friday And having Sunday has been great, that being said I do think that a few changes could be made. I would like to see the early season scrapped in favour of the late season in February March but that's...
  9. johnny1duck

Texas rigged decoys

6ft is long enough for the marsh, little rice, Big rice even potahawk if your hunting from shore Good luck happy hunting!!!!!!
  10. johnny1duck

anyone getting birds at the lake

We only got 5 yesterday but we saw thousands of ducks there's a pile of divers around the boys in the layout boats rocked,em it has been a great year and it ain't over yet cheers and happy hunting!!!!
  11. johnny1duck

2 planes flying over millionaires. Any idea what they are doing?

Ya you must have one bad ass duck boat to get a photo like that nice one!!!!!!!
  12. johnny1duck

sea ducks

I got a white wing scoter a few weeks ago at potahawk I've heard their pretty rare in our area But there have been a few takin in the bay this year
  13. johnny1duck

waterfowl heritage day

The heritage day hunt went great lots of the kids got birds And the ones that didn't got to burn some powder and all had a great time!!! I think it was a huge success I know that the kid that went with me will definitely be back.. Great day!!!!!
  14. johnny1duck

red lab puppy

i have 1 pup left its a male $400 the mother is maggie the father is copper these dogs will hunt they are ready to go sept 19th if you are familiar with the line up you probably know the parents maggie is my female shes the red you have seen at the fire copper is newmans male these are nice dogs...
  15. johnny1duck

blind repairs

Just a word of thanks to all the guys for there help in repairing all the blinds for everyone to use again this year we righted the blinds that were knocked over by the ice repaired all the seats and installed a new blind at shooting point 28 Thanks to Anthony, Glen, Brody...
  16. johnny1duck

looking for an old post

Thanks that's it I was looking to far back
  17. johnny1duck

looking for an old post

I am trying to find a old post that I. Made it was titled what a year is it possible to find it or has it been deleted??
  18. johnny1duck

The gold band

I had a great day today and am now on the board of directors of the lpwa also recieved an award from our new president thanks glenn and all the members ps kevin i told you i wrote it cheers
  19. johnny1duck

The gold band

The most valuable piece of aluminum in the world.It might be just a stamped piece of aluminum to most people but to me it might as well be made of gold.I started hunting later in life than most at age 34 my younger brother joey finally convinced me to take the ontario hunter saftey course so...
  20. johnny1duck

Looking For Bob

hey ernie how are ya buddy i dunno bobs number but someone will are you going to the spring meeting ? i will b there the birds are back today i saw thousands in the feilds by my work u should try 2 make the meeting if u can
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks