Search results

1. Bogz

Minnows

Could anyone tell me where to get minnows in Port Bruce? Have not been down since the bridge went out and I've been told the NEM launch is no longer there? That was my go-to spot, so that said where would I launch as well as getting minnows? Thanks in advance!
  2. Bogz

minnows in the morning?

inquiring minds need to know....lol
  3. Bogz

Hey Greg and Sam....

Coming in the morning...3 boats....8-10 people....do you have minnows? Just making sure...
  4. Bogz

First trip out...Port Bruce.

Went out this morning with three buddies....headed west of port around 32 feet and didn't have to move. Ran out of minnows in 4 hours and came home with 60 good fish, threw back twice as many I would bet along with a couple dozen gobies for the compost.
  5. Bogz

Report as Promised.....

Well Apps..........when out with Jimmy, saw MAYBE 5 fish around 9:30, two hits and they were gone for the day.......noone else seems to have much more luck.....one other hut had a half dozen on the ice and a five lb pike which they were nice enough to give to us on the way in.
  6. Bogz

Finally out for perch

2 of us out from Port Bruce this morning, first trip of the season.....east of Port to 40', got 45 nice perch in 3 1/2 hrs........with a dozen 12"+ Now to fix my outboard......had to come in with the kicker(that I was gonna take off):(
  7. Bogz

Finally made it on....

Couldn't seem to get setup with my old profile, Pikefishinfever, so signed up new....... Looking forward to the new season.......... Like the new site Stomp, well done! I'll be out perchin from Gregs' new launch soon and will share any results......
Back