Search results

1. G-man

Who says the bay is dead!

So I got out this morn at 9:30. By 11 lost two buckshots,3 pike lost a nd had a small muskey hangin around fur a bit,only one perch . So at 12 I moved. Bite started at 1 and got my other 49 perch between 1-3:30. When I left u could bearly see the bottom for fish.1st time I saw a school like that...
  2. G-man

Saturday at at willys

Finally got out with my little G-man on sat. No suprise get him in the hut and the big fish came all day. Never got our limit but ended up with 51.
  3. G-man

St willys sunday

Finally got out on Sunday. The ice was great and fishing was just as good. Ended up fishing from 8am-3:30pm and got my limit. No jumbos but most fish were between 8-10". Had a few small ones mixed in from the start of the day that I kept so I could have a meal for sure! I'm sure if the ice was...
  4. G-man

Fishing report march 7th

Best day I ever had ice fishing on the bay. Headed out around 9am with a little direction from grangers on where to head. Set up and my lad had a 12" in the hut before I could get a minnow on mine. Bite was non stop all day. Ran out of minnows when we had around 80 caught the rest on perch eyes...
  5. G-man

Deer creek

Anyone fishing deer creek and catchin anything Thanks
  6. G-man

Great day on the bay!!

Headed out of st willys at around 9 this morn with my boy. Came back in at noon with 36. Couple of nice ones most were smaller 7-8" but definitely the most quantity of fish I've ever seen probably caught 150 or more. U know the fish r there when u take a 5 year old out and there's food in the...
  7. G-man

St willys

Thinking of taking my lad out tomorrow is it still good to get on the ice at st willys? Thanks
  8. G-man

St willys Friday

Took my 5 year old out today for the first time ever and the little bugger showed his old man up!! He had a ten incher in before I got my hole cleaned out. We were out about 4 hours and got 21. Mostly nice ones the big one was a bit over 13"
  9. G-man

St willys

Headed out this morning to the farthest out and west hut and set up. Fished till noon on 5" of clear ice and took in thirty nice ones. One was a tad over 13" lots of big fish and schools out there. If I didn't have a family Christmas to go to pretty sure could have easily caught my limit!!
  10. G-man

The bay

Just wondering if the wind and snow this weekend had any effect on the ice on the bay? Thanks
  11. G-man

Deer creek

Just wondering if anyone has been out lately or knows the condition of the ice
  12. G-man

Old cut

Went out of old cut today fished about 4 hours brought 31 home majority 10" + . Ice was 3-4" thick . Water is very murky but when the fish came they were hungry! Only 2 collapsible huts out today.
  13. G-man

St Williams feb 4th

I walked out of St Williams today about a mile. 4-6" of ice all the way(old ice) I never went on the new stuff. Managed 4 keepers.Gonna try it tomorrow.
  14. G-man

St willys

A little encouraging news I drove down to st willys today and there is stil ice straight out to bait island I wouldn't consider it safe but with the chilly temps in the forecast it could possibly be good middle next week.... Maybe some wishful thinking but just glad to see there is still some ice
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks