Search results

1. F

Down with old crows against change

It's good to see you guys are learning how to use technology... Thanks for you lessons on grammer and the vast knowledge and information you've given us on your computers skills... I understand the reasoning for being defensive about your point of view, but you've turned this discussion into an...
  2. F

Old Cut Longpointer: You took a lot of time to copy that, kudos! I see you've been reading Legends and Lore of Long Point, good book! Buddy Boy: why are you always editing your posts? Your not making any gramatical errors are you?
  3. F

canvasbacksca: I was wondering the same thing lol...
  4. F

Buddy Boy: you gots good grammer... What are you going to do with all them points you won? P.S. are you a FOCAC member yet? Old Cut Longpointer: If you knew anything about Long Point you'd know that's it's around 4 thousand years old, not 14 thousand... So please... Hold off on that "free"...
  5. F

Buddy Boy, can you please tell me what a cummunity center is? Sounds kind of sick if you ask me, doesn't sound like something the LPCIP would attend... I hear it's a secret place people go to be initiated into FOCAS... BTW what did you say about the english language lol? Also there's a...
  6. F

Where is it heading may I ask? You seem to know something about that, please enlighten us...
  7. F

Just wondering why there are groups like “FOCAS” that have been so counter productive our area… Please tell me what gives people the right to think they have the authority to keep people from enjoying our beautiful beaches? And who wants to stop road improvements specially when they are going...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks