Search results

1. D

Any one still hunting ducks and geese with an old model 12?

I have a 1949 Model 12 that I fancied so much I had Peter Venet put a custom stock on it. The blank alone was $650.00. I now own a $2,500.00 Model 12 thats worth $400.00. Yeah, I like Model 12s!
  2. D

Parking pass fees.....

As a new member of the unit I expect that my perception of it is different than that of the long term members. I live in Port Perry and it is a three hour drive for me from my home to the "Unit", in all probability it will cost me more in gas than membership and attendant fees. I feel truly...
  3. D

Unit hours on Fridays

I am a new sustaining member. I would have joined irrespective of hunting times on Friday. I will be to my benefit however with the extended times. I live approximately three hours from the unit and being able to hunt Friday afternoon will increase my participation although I appreciate it will...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks