Search results

1. P

LPWMU Self Serve Dec 21/12 - Jan 5/13

Glenn, I hope this goes well like you, it only opens doors for other ideas. I find the last 3 weeks of the season to be the best anyways. Dont worry, if the weatherman is right this week u won't have to worry about the sun in your eyes haha! Cheers Pintail
  2. P

Kicks, I meant no disrespect to you or anyone who got this set-up. I think its great with the mild tempretures for the rest of the season. Rest assured I won't be "bitching" to anybody or anyone. I'll do what I always do, smash some bills, get my dog some work, have a beer and head home. I'd...
  3. P

Hey guys, I hate to be "that guy" but I'm a pessimist by nature. With no one regulating when you can sign up for blinds this I'm affraid is a recipe for disaster. As far as "fair play" is concerned no one gives a #%@t about anyone they don't know. I'm all for this idea. I personally believe...
  4. P

Cinnamonn teal

Good stuff live2hunt, I've only ever shot or seen them in Manitoba and Saskatchewan. Gotta love those wall trophy's.
  5. P

still no birds...and still no ducks dec 15/12

Is there even a launch to the Lake Side of LP open this time of year?
  6. P

Any Bankes Freedom owners?

Hey Jerome, Yes the crusader is 19'8". I know Gary was asking about the freedom which is 17ft but I was more or less giving him an idea about Bankes Boats in general. I've never seen a Duck Water Boat up close. How do you like the your Ocean 15? I'd like to take a look at it if your down at...
  7. P

Finally got out on the Bay Sat Morn with my Crusader. The performance was exceptional. The huntability, room and overall performance of the rig was everything i'd hoped it would be. Smooth and percise handling in the deeks, more storage and sitting space than i know what to do with, blind...
  8. P

still no birds...and still no ducks dec 15/12

Hey boys, Sat morn I hunted the bay in front of Port Rowan. There was literally thousands of Widgeons and mallards just sitting in the middle of the bay between Lp and Rowan. They're not coots as someone suggested but the reason the unit is slow is there just hasn't been the weather. There was...
  9. P

Hey mlbgary, I own a Crusader and couldn't be more happier with it. As far as fishing out of it the sides run high but using connector boards for downriggers is the way to go. Quality? Unparralled. Micheal makes a solid boat with anything u want in a hunting boat and more. Worth the...
  10. P

Divers are Down

Hey Boys, Just got back from Manitoba, Big Cans aren't quite there yet. Shot lots of divers and puddlers. Tons of ducks there but Donalds right, big rafts have yet to come from the paw. I'll post some pics when i get a chance Pintail
  11. P

Opening Morning Problems

I think what everyone including sonnyuphi and grass island need to understand is staking a blind is best put by "Respect Among Hunters" Agree or disagree we can't be arguing amoungst ourselves as hunters being a somewhat small minority in todays society. Everyday the tradition of Duck Hunting...
  12. P

Opening Morning Problems

Hey sonnyuphi, I too questioned the fact that it is opening day and there is staked blinds in a public hunting area. I was scouting on fri evening and watched gorgeous flocks of blue wings and woodies flying through #4 and landing in behind #6B. Your top blind was well placed for the saturday...
Back