Search results

1. KiaTech

Burwell Aug 5 6-8:30

Went out for only the second time this year. Nice evening no bugs lol. Set up in 52 feet of water 1st fish 35feet down on downrigger gold/black rippling red fin. 2nd on a dipsey setting 3 95 back over 58 fow. Want to go out further. Sun was going down called it a night. 2/2 and one knock off...
  2. KiaTech

Fishing Report Burwell June 13

Headed out to 52 fow and trolled to 58. 🪰where ridiculous. Went 2/2. First was a bow 52 fow. Dipsey 85 back setting 3, Blueberry muffin green back. 1hour later a nice walter off rigger 28feet down, gold/black RRF. Started at 6am off by 11 am. Flies were too much for this guy. Couldn't get a...
  3. KiaTech

Regulations

Does anyone know if you fish the Thames in Delaware right now? I think regulations say you can till March15? Thanks
  4. KiaTech

Off Topic River fishing around St thomas to Tillsonburg area help.

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I want to start river fishing around the area. I would perfer to target rainbow and walleye. I dont want to break any regulations or trespass on anyones anyone's property. Could one direct me on a few locations I could park and fish. I...
  5. KiaTech

Fishing Report Slow day Sunday Burwell

Went out to 60 to 67. First we got this monster catfish which I personally have never caught one that big in my life, never knew they were out that far. We also managed one pic. Tough day sounds like other boat had similar results. Took a couple pictures of my buddy with the fish. Cheers
  6. KiaTech

Fishing Report Burwell June 7

Got out for a few hours to relax. Managed 1 in 52 feet, 45 down on the rigger. Beauty day! Still early yet!
  7. KiaTech

Off Topic Pike fishing

I am not ready to pack my fishing season up yet! I wanna go fishing in the inner bay for Pike, Do most of you troll for them or Cast? I am trying to figure out some locations in the bay to start. What do you mostly use out there live bait, cranks, spinner baits. My thinking is I am going to...
  8. KiaTech

Off Topic Anyone going out Tommorrow

I am think I am going to head down to Burwell tommorrow. Weathers a looking slightly rough but possibly fishable? What do you all think?
  9. KiaTech

Off Topic Got my sticker!

Got my sticker in Lambeth Saturday! Say Hi if you see me look forward to meeting some group members
  10. KiaTech

Sunday Burwell

Started out at 7:30 ended up with a 3 man limit. Took some buddies from the neighbour hood good times. Fishing was tough though took us till 3pm. First limit this year. Dipseys 3 140 over 56 feet. Riggers 42 over 56. RRF blue/silver and green and blue NK's did the work.
  11. KiaTech

Fishing Report Burwell Sept 2

Went out with my Dad and good buddy from work. Managed 11 in 3 hours. Got couple of 3 to 4 pounders. Dipseys on 3 and 150 back. Riggers at 45. All firing this morning. Pink panties, Mix Veggy and Greasy chicken wing took most. Great day on the water. Good walleye chop.Ran in 45 to 53 feet of water.
  12. KiaTech

Fishing Report Burwell with family

Had great day out on the water. Went 8 for 8. With a happy neice and nephew. 45 to 57 feet of water. All off dipseys 80 to 100 back. Pink panties and mix veggy spoons were the ticket. Got a nice 3 pounder. Still searching for the the 8lber mayne this is the year?
  13. KiaTech

Fishing Report Burwell Sunday

Fished from 7:30 to 12 :30. Went 5 for 8. All on pink panties 85 to 90 back. Dipseys set on 3. Beauty day on the water. Had a mixed bunch of spoons on trying to get more production just 1 rod out of 4 firing. No takers on other 3. All weighed about 2 to 3 pounds. Hardly any marks. Really...
  14. KiaTech

Off Topic Burwell Maybe/not

Anyone thinking of hitting burwell tommorrow. I want to. But its not looking awesome. Looks like east wind. East is least ?.. I am on the fence?
  15. KiaTech

Fishing Report Burwell

Went out this morning really foggy. water was swelling but fishable. Fished for about 3 hours. Managed 1 pickeral. Fished in about 30 40 feet of water west of port. Got one off the downrigger 30 feet down in 42 of water. Marked lots at about 24to27feet. Not a lot of takers lol. Flies chased us...
  16. KiaTech

Weather site

Anyone else having trouble with the weather section of this site? I like to follow the weather forecast here.
  17. KiaTech

Boat Launch

Hey guys are boat ramps open in long point bay, I wanted to try some Pike fishing? TIA I never tried fishing this early .
  18. KiaTech

Fishing Report Burwell

Got on the water about 7am. Slow days fishing. Everything was scattered. Fished 47 57 feet of water mostly everything on bottom at 54 and mark a few at 39ish. Ended up with 4 pics nothing bigger than 2 pounds. Dipseys didnt fire once the whole trip. Everything was on downriggers 45feet down with...
  19. KiaTech

Fishing Report Burwell Aug 12

Took the kids and my Dad out today. Started late around 10am till 2pm. Ran# 20 jet diver and 2 dispeys anywhere from 110 to 90 back. Riplen red fins blue and silver. Black and gold. Kevorkian down the middle. All produced and a couple really excited kids. Depth of water was 55 to 63 feet. Great...
  20. KiaTech

Balsam Lake

Hey guys, Anyone do a lot of fishing up at balsam? Going up for about a week. I have a new Legend and not really fimiliar with water. Any places to watch out for dead head shallow areas that come up quick? And of course any hotspots Lmao:finger::ROFLMAO::rolleyes:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks