Search results

1. G

My first Steelhead of the Fall,2017

It also does not help when you have big mouthed tackle shops telling every customer exact locations where to fish, not just a river in general.
  2. G

My first Steelhead of the Fall,2017

plus the lack of catch and release. Fillin the freezer is what its all about.
  3. G

MNR Border Check...

Man It does not take much for a thread to go off the rails! lol I will trade anyone a fish for a deer pepperette any time I want and wont feel guilty about it.
  4. G

MNR Border Check...

Bust them yanks! They rape the detroit and stclair river constantly! Even though they stock most of the fish lol
  5. G

Skiing in the rain

Jeez not taking baby steps by going after musky in a river! Just getting your legs and back into shape for the steelhead run.
  6. G

Fishing Report ANYONE KNOW THIS GUY?

Did you sell the torches to those crazy American bastards? lol
  7. G

Busted

Should be automatic that the freezers of these guys ar checked as well!
  8. G

Warning..fishing can be hazardous to your health

Catch and release. The fish gods bit back. lol
  9. G

Buying lures

I think you could catch walleye on a hot dog right now! Its like stealing candy from a baby. I find anything pink for bows and gold orange and black ripplin a great choice.
  10. G

Lunkerhunt frogs

Thanks guys.
  11. G

Lunkerhunt frogs

Always used live target frogs,but seen the lunkerhunt ones today they look real good but the reviews online are not great. Anyone tried them?
  12. G

MNR checking at Burwell tonight

If you live in a glass house you should not throw stones. Greed is everywhere these days the same people who have too many in the freezer are the same peope complaining about the commercial guys who do the same. Limits are in place for a reason this years small fish wont last forever!
  13. G

Fishing Report Walleye - Elbow - Sunday, July 30 th

Nice fish! Even nicer hat, kids got good taste
  14. G

Calibrating line counter reels

What the hell does nationality have to do with any of this convo! Are you sure you are not the 8 year old who has been listening to Trump for the last 6 months?
  15. G

Mnr at burwell

Greed is why! If only peoples freezer were easier to check it would be a lot more expensive for those dishonest anglers who choose to ignore possesion limits. These fish wont last forever as it seems like they are mainly a one year class. The big ones are far and few between and need to go back...
  16. G

fishing near darlington nuc plant

Does anyone no of any ponds or lakes to fish for bass near darlington? Would be fishing from shore or floattube.
  17. G

Fishing Report Burwell Fri. 21, Sat. 22nd

Mabey the yanks are getting the bigger ones on their side.
  18. G

Fishing Report Burwell Fri. 21, Sat. 22nd

Could overharvesting be what happened to the big ones?
  19. G

Burwell, July 22 - underwater action

Shows the difference between walters and bows,all hell breaks loose when bow strikes!Best fighting fish imo
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks