Search results

1. B

Mercer Report

Oh no B D, I thought you were off the booze!
  2. B

St Willys ice

Oh by the amount of views there looks to be a few people wondering. I'm leaving now to try this afternoon, wont bother posting. PM me if your interested in the conditions.
  3. B

St Willys ice

65 views and nobody knows? Come now, one of the operators must know! Is it a case of liability or no more posts cause no more money to be made. Any info helps. I know im at my own risk.
  4. B

St Willys ice

Is the ice still fishable? Would like to go tomorrow but am scared the ice isn't worthy. Any info would be helpful. Thanks
  5. B

verandah homes in fort myers

Put in the effort my friend and its only a matter of time! Good luck!
  6. B

verandah homes in fort myers

There is bass close to 10 lbs in some of those ponds. Texas rig worms and scum frogs right at dark
  7. B

the london boat and fishn show

Good show my a$$! Everything was way over priced! Should have saved my money for a six pack and went ice fishing!
  8. B

Old cut

Will there be any ice for fishing this weekend?
  9. B

Family Day and the OPP

Hahaha,Rau you are funny!!! The ****ty thing is they can also bust you for driving under the influence of a narcotic. Same punishment.
  10. B

Family Day and the OPP

When it comes to these clowns anything you say is considered an attack. Get use to it especially from the 3 stooges, wojo, Wally and bd
  11. B

Lure

Google it
  12. B

Family Day and the OPP

You are right mako and why must they do 200 km through the middle of the pack!
  13. B

Time for a New Forum?

Not you Horty.
  14. B

Time for a New Forum?

You are the 3 guys that always seem to start with the insults. Practice what you preach! The new forum should be called grumpy old bastards!
  15. B

Family Day and the OPP

Wojo, only a twink would want someone to play with their roids. Keep your fantasies to yourself!
  16. B

Family Day and the OPP

Haha,why would they sell the units at the don't drink and drive course if they werent made to be used as a tool to prevent drunk driving. I thought you said you went to police school?
  17. B

Family Day and the OPP

Oh BD I forgot about ya, but we all can't fish for perch for a living!
  18. B

Family Day and the OPP

My buddies dad bought a breathalyzer from the course after loosing his license. I weigh 220 and didn't blow .08 til the 5th beer. I think the unit was close to $500 and was endorsed by the teacher, so it's got to be fairly accurate.
  19. B

Family Day and the OPP

Oh my, I think I hit a nerve with the chip truck. Get some tucks medicated pads for the roids old man!
  20. B

Family Day and the OPP

Wojo and wally, you guys should stick to what you know best...the menu at the chip truck!
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks