Search results

1. L

re-renting blinds

Does the unit have a phone no. to ask questions?
  2. L

Hastings Perch 9/27

Its approx. 20 nautical to the end of the point and another 20 down the other side. Its getting pretty close to 100 mile day. The good news is usually one side of the point is flat water.
  3. L

Opening Morning Problems

Being a new hunter and still getting into the sport traditions and locations, i'm hoping for some help: Where is Jones? and how early can it be reserved? I'm thinking if I get down there in July to giv'er a scout and put some signage up that should ensure me a prime spot for the 2013 season opener.
  4. L

Opening Morning Problems

I am offended, sonnyuphi, that you would say that "this is all part of the ME NOW generation" as an applicable argument to your point. It is NOT sporting and indicative of someone who associates anyone younger than you with criminality. Give your head a shake. Granted the tradition has existed...
  5. L

Opening Morning Problems

As a new duck hunter I think "posting" is unfair and outdated I live and work in the 905. Friday I worked until midnight and was unable to make it down to the point until the next morning. We did however make it out first thing Saturday for the opener. There is no way we would have been able to...
Back