Search results

1. D

Camp Horizon

I am looking at booking a trip to Camp Horizon for next summer was looking for member input before I go ahead and book it. Thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
  2. D

Off Topic Fishing lodge recommendations

Hi everyone I thought i would see if anyone had lodge recommendations for a guys fishing trip this year. We are looking to go the last week of May first couple weeks of June time frame for a week. Not looking for a all inclusive resort just housekeeping options we will do our own meals to try...
  3. D

Off Topic Fishing Trip Help

My 11 year old son would really like me to take him up north to cottage to catch some pike .walleye for dad would always be a bonus but this trip is all about the boy. Numbers of fish over size being his age is a bonus too. I'm looking for a place that isn't going to break the bank and within a...
  4. D

Port glasgow

Have not seen any reports on Glasgow was wondering if any walleye or perch being caught. Trying to decide where to go here or more west but trying to keep the drive as short as possible Thanks Driftrunner
  5. D

Glasgow info

Was wondering if anyone had any info on how the walleye fishing has been out of Glasgow was thinking of heading down that way . Thanks Driftrunner
  6. D

Any friday reports ??

Hi all Hoping to head out to Bruce Saturday morning wondering how anyone made out Friday with the walleye and any advice on depth etc. Thanks in advance Driftrunner
  7. D

Drift sock or Trolling Plate

Hi all I have a 19 ft aluminum deep v with a 3 litre i/o and cant get my trolling speed where i would like it So I was wondering other peoples thoughts drift sock or trolling plate. I know a kicker would probally be best answer but trying to keep cost down Slowest I can get down too is 4mph...
  8. D

Boat launch

Hi all I am planning on making a trip to Long point bay on Wednesday or Thursday and was wondering where a good spot to launch would be to find some smallies and bait ??? I am coming from London and have a 19.5ft deep V any other tips to make a good day would be appriciated as well Thanks in...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks