1. D

Off Topic Glascow live July 25

thats what I was thinking ??
  2. D

Off Topic Glascow live July 25

57 to 60 feet 7 colour lead dipsies back 110 worked earlier today
  3. D

Off Topic Glasgow reports

Just got back from Glasgow. Not at bad day with the North wind was lumpy the farther out you went trolled from 50ft out to 64ft and back in again. Not fun trolling back in with the wind in our face. Best depth was 57 to 60. Dipseys back 110 were best followed by 7 colour lead. Jerry Lee and...
  4. IMG_0361.jpg

IMG_0361.jpg

5. D

Off Topic Lake O , Niagra river , USA license

Hello all I really want to make my first trip to lake Ontario this spring was wondering if anyone was planning on making a trip from the London area that could show me the ropes. I have my own boat all the equipment needed just looking to maybe follow someone there and share info for the day...
  6. D

Camp Horizon

Thanks for the reply preacher really appreciate it
  7. D

Camp Horizon

Thank you preacher just booked a week in July. Any tips on fishing the lake? Wolkovitch is is near northbay
  8. D

Camp Horizon

I am looking at booking a trip to Camp Horizon for next summer was looking for member input before I go ahead and book it. Thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
  9. D

Off Topic Fishing lodge recommendations

Thanks for the info gentlemen. Amarok thanks for the first hand info on horseshoe island
  10. D

Off Topic Fishing lodge recommendations

Hi everyone I thought i would see if anyone had lodge recommendations for a guys fishing trip this year. We are looking to go the last week of May first couple weeks of June time frame for a week. Not looking for a all inclusive resort just housekeeping options we will do our own meals to try...
  11. D

Glasgow 'eyes and bows

Was out today from 10 am till 2:30 ended up with 8 walleye and 2 bows lost 5 more our best bite was 57 to 63 ft all on spoons anything purple dipsies on 3 setting 70 and 80ft back and 7 colour lead
  12. D

Fishing Report Port Glasgow Live - June 18th

We where directly out front of port pack looked to be mostly west of us by windmills trolled north south all day 45 to 52 ft of water dipseys back 50ft and 60ft on 3 setting also 5 colour and 7 colour lead all caught fish dipseys were best by a bit
  13. D

Actually bite was steady all day got our first fish in about 2 minutes of fishing second about 10 mins later and just trolled those marks all day it actually slowed down in afternoon for us from about 1 till 2 then started to pick up again
  14. D

We had a great day out of Glasgow today didnt get a early start on the water at ten back in at 3 with a two man limit 47 to 51 seemed to be magic range orange crush and black and gold rrf best lures with jerry lee and blueberry muffin doing ok as well
  15. D

Fishing Report Glasgow July 12

crappie queen and micky finn it was nice meeting the two of you as we were both leaving . We ended up with 19 walleye and 4 bows dipseys back 110 and five and seven colour lead blue berry muffin was by far the best lure today for us with jerry lee and greasy chicken wing doing well too
  16. D

Fishing Report Port Glasgow Sunday Evening

Dang snaapz I cant even remember what shirt I was wearing. But I do know I laughed when your son asked for more ice cream and you made the quick comment. If I see you again I will be sure to say hi as I fish Glasgow all the time
  17. D

Fishing Report Port Glasgow Sunday Evening

snaapz I was parked in front of you at bait shack dodge with spectrum boat and sat beside you for ice cream. Did not see the opp give you a hard time as I left just before you. But seen him on my way out he was in a hurry for some season. Sorry to hear he gave you such a hard time Glad you...
  18. D

Fishing Report Port Glasgow - Wednesday June 19

Snaapz Thanks for the report and great to see you and the young captain had some luck
  19. D

Rainbows?

Caught them all in 32 to 35 feet of water Caught 2 on 3 colour lead core and one on dipsey 3 setting 65 feet back trolling about 2 mph on gps
  20. D

Rainbows?

Scrimmy Caught two a week ago Friday on worm harness out of Port Glasgow One large one broke me off on second jump
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks