Search results

1. exo61

Here we go again.....can't fix stupid !!!

http://london.ctvnews.ca/kayakers-rescued-from-lake-huron-charged-1.2479785 Once again , glad they were found and brought to safety, but, how stupid can you get ???!!!
  2. exo61

Man rescued from lake near longpoint....

http://london.ctvnews.ca/man-in-canoe-rescued-from-lake-erie-near-long-point-1.2478245 I'm sorry I just don't understand what someone is doing 9 miles from the tip of longpoint in a flippin' CANOE !!!!! There are a lot of sayings that come to mind about this one !!! Glad he was located and...
  3. exo61

Port Bruce perch , July 11

The Mrs. and me decided to do a little perching this afternoon and after getting a nice big scoop of minnows from Rush Creek we headed out. The lake was almost perfect for a nice day of fishing , just a little wave action. We got set up in front of the three sisters just east of port in 27 fow...
  4. exo61

Where have all the gobies gone ???

Took my wife and step-son out for some perching action today. Fished about 1 mile SSE of Port Bruce in 32 fow. Dropped first line in about 10am and packed it in around 2:30pm, started to get a little too hot. We ended up with 87 nice perch all over 9" and a few much bigger ones, including the...
  5. exo61

Transom saver or not?

Hey Everyone, I got a new to me boat this year and have a dilemma. The boat is a PGV 175 wt with a 115 yamaha on the back. My question is should I get a transom saver or not ? I feel that at close to 400 pounds that is a lot of weight to be balancing on your transom bouncing down our fine...
  6. exo61

Port Bruce Perch

Took the wife out fishing for mother's day and spent a long 4 1/2 hours on the water. The bite was very slow and very light. We managed 9 keepers and threw back 2.Gobies had there way with us as well. Also want to thank Greg at North Erie Marina. It was our first time using their services and it...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks