Search results

1. bigbus

Ontario Raises required Ethanol Content in Gasoline

I don't think we'll see E15, just ALL grades being E10, I had issues with an older yamaha and ethanol, been running shell 91 ever since
  2. bigbus

Fishing gadgets you wished existed? INPUT NEEDED!

Some adjustable rod holders that didn't cost a small fortune! I can get rail mount stainless holders for 25cad on amazon, but adjustable berts/cannon over 110cad?
  3. bigbus

Help...Just got a kicker and best way to get fuel to it?

I use a separate tank, this way if my main has issues resulting from the fuel supply I can still use the kicker to get home.
  4. bigbus

Not a bad haul

Top left corner looks like a slob of a perch! What did it weigh?
  5. bigbus

Bruce Perching?

If this is true I'll likely find my way down there sooner than later. Are you getting them trolling or jigging?
  6. bigbus

Bruce Perching?

A couple more weeks and we can focus on the walleye, hopefully they are on time.
  7. bigbus

Lake Ontario right now (May 31 9am)

Fisherman's pier under burlington skyway.
  8. bigbus

Cheap charters?

Why not try renting a boat in longpoint?
  9. bigbus

Prop Selection

Make sure your rpm's are in the proper range like Woodsman said.
  10. bigbus

Wireless pet fence for camping trip

We use the petsafe system works perfect take it with us to the cottage and have it at home. I have to carry my dog into the car because he refuses to cross the line otherwise.
  11. bigbus

My Favourite Marine repair Shop Just up and dissapeared

They auctioned everything off 2 weeks ago, not sure why they closed up though.
  12. bigbus

New motor- what to buy

I think etec is offering a 10 year warranty, that would be hard to pass on.
  13. bigbus

Winter is a time for research

Keep an eye on this forum you'll see posts when the fish are in.
  14. bigbus

Kicker Motors!

I also have have tohatsu 8hp ls estart, had it on smokercraft, worked well, going to try it on my campion, I picked up a 4 blade prop for it, but I may not need it.
  15. bigbus

Smoker Craft Boats

Had a 2002 smokercraft millentia 172, had a 90 fourstroke on it, great boat I would go with the 17' over the 16 though, the 16 will be small for anymore than 2. I really like those jump seats. I sold the 172 this fall to get a 22' campion, the smoker didn't leak a drop.
  16. bigbus

Last One Lowrance Seminar Angling Outfitters Dec. 5th 6-8P.M.

I attended a seminar 2 years ago after getting my elite 7. Very helpful, it only makes sense after spending as much money on our electronics as we do to learn how to use them.
  17. bigbus

Planner Board Help

for a really good modification for your tx44 boards go to blood run tackle site. you have to sign up for a mailing list but than you get access to the pro tips. the mod should help the board run up beside ur boat.
  18. bigbus

New fishing partner

Love the name, I'm taking my pup through training at pet smart, seems to be working, amazing how quick they can learn.
  19. bigbus

Poaching with Machete

lol is a machete a new salmon lure? seemed to work well. maybe its imported from somewhere?
  20. bigbus

Bruce - Pickeral Fishing Attempt

Yeah heard the same, we had 2 in the box. Only one silver, lots of marks around, both eyes came in 55' within 15 minutes of each other, copper dipsey #3 at 120' back.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks