Search results

1. 0

Open Season On Cranes

Give it up already!! Nobody cares about your dam tundra swan hunting. Know when to throw in the towel. You sound like a broken record. Enough already! STOP!!!
  2. 0

Long Point Waterfowlers' Association AGM 2014

I also think the only reason he wants the swan hunt is because they loaf out in the bay next to his house and he could sit in his backyard and shoot one. Because I sure as yet have never seen him kill any ducks in the unit.
  3. 0

Long Point Waterfowlers' Association AGM 2014

Sniveling is a nice way of putting it. This guy just wont let it go. Every couple of weeks he posts up some kind of bs update on the progress of his tundra swan hunt proposal and how much money he has. Just let it go already.
  4. 0

duck season eve

This PA boy will see you up there.
  5. 0

Skiff on howey ave.

Hey guys I was up last week and seen that skiff for sale on howey ave but I forgot to get a phone number before I left and I was wondering if anyone knows the guy thats selling it or a phone number I can call and talk to the owner. Thanks Jim Traveling North America chasing the migration and...
  6. 0

MY SIDE OF THE STORY "OPENING MORN"

This is like being in a room full of women on the rag. Would you guys just shut up already and somebody shoot a duck! Traveling North America chasing the migration and making memories one shotshell at a time. KDS
  7. 0

2012 Waterfowling Regulations

I'll be up for the real opening day in the unit as well on the 22nd. This is just my two cents but they should have kept the youth day to the first friday afternoon after the season opened. Down here in pennsylvania they have two youth days on the third and forth saturdays in sept every year...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks