Search results

1. P

Greg & Sam

Hey you guys, wanting to perch fish tomorrow morning, do you have minnows?? Be there bright and early if you do............ Bogz
  2. P

How do YOU hook your minnow?

OK guys, I though some may benefit from a few different technics for hooking minnows to get a better fish to minnow ratio. Sorry to all selling them, lol!!! In my boat, with my fishing buds there are sometimes three different methods used.....I double hook mine, once down from the backbone...
  3. P

Bruce today

Waited for mother nature to make up her mind, on the the water around 10:30, headed east to 28 fow, didn't have to move from there. No BIG perch like last year, but got a few meals. Lots of throw back dinks and the gobies seemed to leave us alone as well, unexpected bonus! Bogz
  4. P

XZNINJA

Hey Ninja........ are you going to Pointe Au Baril this year? We have the 20-23 of Oct. booked, just curious if you are gonna be there too....... Bogz
  5. P

Perch from Bruce 30th

2 guys out from Bruce west to 37fow infront of the yellow cabin right before the bluff starts, we fished from around 10am to 2:30pm and ended up just shy of limits (ran out of bait) LOTS 13-14" and the rest around 10". Only 2 other boats out to the west, bigger "pack" out to the east, but not...
  6. P

Any Perch out there?

Hey all, just wondering, since the focus has turned to pickerel and bows, are there still perch around(Port Bruce/Burwell or Stanley)? Mother nature has kept me and my "smaller" boat on shore for the last couple weeks, but tomorrow looks like it may be perfect to go and try to get a meal or...
  7. P

Bruce/Burwell pack

With all the boats out between Bruce and Burwell over the weekend, I thought there would be lots of posts boasting limits. So, in the lack of posts, does that mean they were all out for nothing, or too busy cleaning fish to bother? Just curious because I have only been out once (from Stanley)...
  8. P

North Erie Marina Hours?

Hi guys, wondering what time you open up, I was there last sunday morning around 5am (for minnows) and no one was about.......coming again this weekend, with the boat this time, and would like to be out as soon as you are open. Thanks in advance. Bye-the-way, for those who are curious, from...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks