Search results

1. M

Perching with free bait

From what i have read so far some one should post a map of this ramp that no one should go to. I do not want to give my hard earned money to a buisness that supports illegale fishing.
  2. M

good day out fishing

Well I tried to get someone to go out with me to Port Burwell but everyone had to work. So I was on the water by 7:00 AM left at 10:30 AM got my limit but was very selective on what i kept only had 4 gobbies hit my line. Looks like the pearch are moveing in I was out in front of the silver barn...
  3. M

Bronte Madness

hi i can understand being upset about the garbage but dead fish. seriosly they are salmon they go upstream spawn out and die hence dead fish along the river. If they were cleaned up then some animals that depend on this as food would go hungry. Dead fish is part of the life cycle
  4. M

$16,500 In Fines For The Illegal Sale Of Angler-Ca

Its great to see that that some people are paying for there mistakes Im glad that they lost all of their equipment sending out a warning to all poachers
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks