Search results

1. D

Thursday Night walleye Port Bruce

Launched from NE Marina about 5 pm! Headed out due south dropped the rigger in 62 ft at 38 feet down, 50 feet back! A stacker and 2 leadcore 10 color. The hot lure was the ripplin redfin orange bronze color and spoons in the orange color! 65 feet the sonar was never ending noise fish...
  2. D

Hastings Dr

J
  3. D

Port Bruce Launch..

So I hear the owner at Rouse's Marina has done it again.First of all a couple of years ago he managed to get the cement blocks at the bridge launch to screw us little guys, cause he was losing out on a few bucks at his ramp....And now to top it off he has put another snare on North Erie Marina...
  4. D

Port Bruce Perch Friday

Well 2 of us brought home 30 monsters. We went out east of pier 39 feet in front of silver barn. I wish I had of went out at day break, We got out there at 10 am the breeze made it hard to get them we really had to work. We used green small mustad hooks with a couple of heavy split shots. We...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks