Search results

1. D

Thursday Night walleye Port Bruce

Launched from NE Marina about 5 pm! Headed out due south dropped the rigger in 62 ft at 38 feet down, 50 feet back! A stacker and 2 leadcore 10 color. The hot lure was the ripplin redfin orange bronze color and spoons in the orange color! 65 feet the sonar was never ending noise fish...
  2. D

Perchin' w/ Big Dave, July 29

I use a stroke counter for golf. It's cheap and works well, I just put it on my basket. And fellas yes i do have a bad golf game. Deaker
  3. D

Hastings Dr

J
  4. D

Perching with free bait

.....I would rather launch at the bridge at the public launch. Oh wait a minute he is the @#$% that had that launch cemented blocked off because he lost a few dollars., I dont think anybody likes him. This one time I went down to camp there and launch my boat for a night. He was great he put the...
  5. D

Sat. Pt Bruce

We were out there at 6 am. Did not land a perch till 8am ! Tonnes if gobies. Brought home a dozen. Fished in 34 ft to the east by first windmill! Tones of boats out there. Great job from North Erie Marina. Bite was slow and very light. The single hook and split shot worked well! Try the small...
  6. D

any perch at Port Bruce yet ?

Hey Billy P . Do you have any Habs fishing with you or are they all golfing! Deaker
  7. D

Parking Wars Pt Bruce

Greg should buy that Gouger out. Greg would still have enough buisness there to operate 2 marinas by the customer service He provides. Great job....
  8. D

North Erie Marine

Hey Greg this is Deaker Burchy's cousin. You should get one togather. How much to buy that Jackass out!!!!
  9. D

Port Bruce Launch..

So I hear the owner at Rouse's Marina has done it again.First of all a couple of years ago he managed to get the cement blocks at the bridge launch to screw us little guys, cause he was losing out on a few bucks at his ramp....And now to top it off he has put another snare on North Erie Marina...
  10. D

Leaky aluminum boat

THERE IS A PRODUCT AT CANADIAN TIRE CALLED SEAL ALL. A SEALENT IN A TUBE , I PUT THAT ON MY RIVETS THEN I SPRAYED THE INTERIOR RIVETS WITH BOXLINER SPAY ON FROM CANADIAN TIRE. ITS CHEAP AND WORKS WELL.
  11. D

Gowganda Area

You might want to try stumpy lake it is a great walleye producer. i am from Englehart which is about 40mins east of there...
  12. D

Port Bruce NORTH ERIE MARINA Minnows

Thanks Greg. Andy and Derek enjoyed themselves last friday. You are the best down there.
  13. D

Port Bruce Perch Friday

Hey was generous with the minnows, guess he is going to win over the other guys at $5 a dozen..
  14. D

Port Bruce Perch Friday

Well 2 of us brought home 30 monsters. We went out east of pier 39 feet in front of silver barn. I wish I had of went out at day break, We got out there at 10 am the breeze made it hard to get them we really had to work. We used green small mustad hooks with a couple of heavy split shots. We...
  15. D

Aluminum boat

if you have a clean surface spray on boxliner from crappy tire works $4 a can...Another thing that is good is (seal all). Its in an Aerosol as well....
  16. D

Ice Cond.

Thanks Apps...Let me know the GPS headings too if you have them..Hope its not like our last trip out there..Remember the copper's giving us a ticket....HA HA HA
  17. D

Ice Cond.

Hey Apps....have fun playing, wish I had some spare time to join ya. Good Luck Cousin Deaker..
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks