Search results

1. S

How's the Ice Holding Up

Hi all, Yes we are now closed for the season. You can get minnows at lake erie bait & tackle. They are on the front road by Booths Harbor. As for the ice conditions I haven't been on the bay since Monday. I know the creek is running now so def watch the shoreline, I would be going out to the...
  2. S

St Williams Thursday

The fishing has picked up a bit the last few days. Here are a few pics from today. (never posted a pic so hopefully this works) Shermans Ice fishing and Charter Boats (519) 586-2666 fish_shermans@hotmail.com
  3. S

Shermans Ice Fishing

Shermans Ice Fishing is now up and running. I apologize to anyone who has tried to call. We have been having issues with bell and hope to have it resolved very soon. The best way to reach us is through e-mail. Good Luck this season Shermans Ice fishing and Charter Boats (519) 586-2666...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks