Search results

1. S

Offshore Nanticoke Sat. 27th

I really wanted to fish Burwell but didn't have the time to get there and back so I went on a solo mission out of N'coke. Set up in 75 fow and trolled south. By the time I hit 105 fow I had four eyes in and lost a couple. Turned back and picked up another. Then it went dead for a while but I...
  2. S

Rice Lake Info

A friend and his family are spending a week at Rice Lake. His wife says he never catches any fish so if anyone has any helpful information (locations, bait, etc.) to prove her wrong would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
  3. S

Salmon Lake O July 22nd Evening

It was a toss up between trolling the Nanticoke Shoal or head out of Fisherman's Pier and try for kings. So we head to Hamilton and after helping a stranded boater we got our lines wet at around 6 pm. Set up in 130 fow and had our first king shortly after. A healthy #20. Lost a decent fish a bit...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks