Search results

1. Quinte Man

thanks Jimmy

Thanks to you Paul for organizing the day out Thanks to Jimmy for getting us ontop of the fish Both of you guys are class acts We all had a great day except for the hours of fish cleaning lol Lookin forward to a walleye trip with Jimmy in the summer Thanks again Teach a kid how to fish
  2. Quinte Man

EC10 Perch are on

Got the minnows at a bait shop at the top of the hill from Booth's habour, I didnt notice the name of the place, I went to the same place last year too. It is on Front Rd not far from Dancey Side Rd. You need to bring your minnow bucket, he has no minnow bags. Booth harbour did not have any...
  3. Quinte Man

EC10 Perch are on

Went out of Booth's at 930 am 2 of us fished south of EC10 for 4.5 hours and boated at least 75 perch. Biggest was 14 inches with lots of 9-11 inchers and a few 12 inchers scattered in. Took a total of 30 keepers home. Same story as always pickerel rig with tiny shinners just off the bottom...
  4. Quinte Man

Pt Maitland Perch

Went there again on Sunday and Monday. Sunday we only fished for 2.5 hours and only got 11 keepers. 13" was the biggest Monday fished from 1030am till 4 pm and managed about 20 keepers, 12" was the biggest. We fished hard all day for them, beautiful day on the water. No sheephead at all...
  5. Quinte Man

Pt Maitland Perch

No, we were in 17 fow right in front of the red light house Went yesterday and had to work to get 10 Going to check it out again after I drop the kid off at school, hope it picks up again. Teach a kid how to fish
  6. Quinte Man

Pt Maitland Perch

The Perch are in at Maitland. 2 of us fished for 2.5 hours and took 27 keepers home. Most were between 9-11 inches, the 4 biggest were 12-12.5 inches. After the storm went through, we relaunched but the perch were in NO HIT MODE. I'm off all next week, so I will be going back for sure. As...
  7. Quinte Man

Kids Rock Bass Derby Saturday June 4th

I should read more carefully..... At first I thought the title of this thread was " Kid Rocks Bass Derby" and I thought to my self, "this sounds like it might be something pretty cool! This sounds like a fun day for the Kids, and I just may bring my son for the day, since it is the first day of...
  8. Quinte Man

hay bay

I will be there the same time, but I'm just north of hay bay. The tip on trolling a CC Shad till the paint comes off is not a joke. They are just killer on the walleye up there. In the early season, drift/troll a lucky strike vector spoon tipped with a worm is always a good bet. Try starting...
  9. Quinte Man

How do you post photos on this site?

Hey Stomp, you should make a sticky for this question. I seems like someone asks this question once a week. I know I asked this question the first time i posted pics.........just a thought! Teach a kid how to fish
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks