Search results

1. W

Fishing out of Port Stanley

You might be a bit early for port stanley BUT, if you try it and catch fish, you'll be a genius. We typically start in stanley at the end of June. Speed would depend on water temperature I would think but 2 mph is a good place to start. If you have good GPS, head for the weather buoy. Good...
  2. W

Boat Covers

Try st. Thomas canvas and awning
  3. W

Fishing Report Burwell September 1

When I fished saturday, surface temp was 72.8 F and 71.4 F down 45 feet at the cannon ball
  4. W

Launching on the bay

Those pictures tell the whole story. Wow. I remember springs of past when the water came up to the back door of my uncle's cottage on teal ave. All good info. Much appreciated.
  5. W

Launching on the bay

I'm hearing with water levels peaking that some launches are a tough go on the north shore. Hows launching at old cut or the park?
  6. W

Any1 know what this is?

Crayfish?
  7. W

Ice conditions

Just wondering how far of a walk it is to get to decent depth.
  8. W

Fishing Report First Time

We were just east of stanley
  9. W

Fishing Report First Time

We were lines down at 630am and lines up at 9 am with a 3 man ticket in 45 to 48 feet. We were trolling at 2.7 mph which had us at 2.3 mph on the fish hawk down 40 feet on the rigger. 6 colour lead did most of the work. But we caught fish with 4 thru 7 colour. And some off the riggers.
  10. W

Port Stanley

My fish came in 46 feet. Started shallow but ran into a lot of silvers. Was pretty much straight south of pumping station.
  11. W

Port Stanley

Went out for a quick 6 last night. Was wondering about perch and minnows in the area?
  12. 20180713_210755.jpg

20180713_210755.jpg

13. W

Cannon electric downrigger vs Scotty electric downrigger

Canons power down. Scott's free spool down. A matter of preference I think but both are quality rigs
  14. W

Places to stay when fishing DR

There is or was a motel in Belle River. Petite Dragon I think. Stayed there for fall musky fishing once. Not the Ritz but a place to flop
  15. W

Anyone know the which company makes this lure

I think I got some out of a bargain bin at the London show years back. I'll try to hunt mine down and let you know.
  16. W

Aylmer garage sale

Shouldn't the sale at the K of C in Aylmer be coming up shortly?
  17. W

looking for a ride

Is there a taxi service on the north shore? looking to get out tomorrow morning
  18. W

Knife sharpening

there is a guy who does it out of his garage on Wellington across from the old Simpsons variety by the fire station. If you go, let me know how if he's any good.
  19. W

Fish Species in Catfish Creek?

I've personally seen trout, smallmouth. gar pike and all kinds of coarse fish comme out of that creek
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks