Search results

1. T

Lake Simcoe Sunday Jan 20

Nice, we were on the other side on Saturday. Two of us caught high numbers too and kept 30 nice ones up to 13". We were in about 23 feet of water.
  2. T

Long Point Causeway Project

quote: Originally posted by Buddy Boy Hello Taz, I will continue to post my comments. Jerome Thank God, you had me worried there for a bit.
  3. T

Long Point Causeway Project

quote: Originally posted by Buddy Boy Hello Guys, I trust that everyone will realize that Canvasback was being facetious when he stated "BB has also agreed that he will cease and desist from posting further inane comments on Stomps" as this never happened. Jerome Does this mean that...
  4. T

mel sevier

Sad news, we'll miss him at the lineup for sure. Mike
  5. T

Spring Time Mixed Bag

That sucker may be a record....check out this site: http://www.notjustfishing.com/Fishing/records.shtml
  6. T

any birds being had?

I made it out on Saturday with the wife and 2 buddies. Only set up 7 decoys. Once we got the rust out of the barrels we were able to get our 40....
  7. T

Divers?

I sure do Jim.....just got it hooked up last night. Thanks buddy. mike
  8. T

Divers?

Bunches of high flyers last Saturday (ruddies?), none came in range anywhere near us. Did shoot a confused goldeneye but that was it for divers. We're behind this year it seems, hopefully get some next week.
  9. T

Camo Day Head Count

Yeah.....and I pay him [8)]
  10. T

Camo Day Head Count

Hey Glenn, I'll be there with a buddy. Taz
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks