Search results

1. 3

LPWMU Self Serve Dec 21/12 - Jan 5/13

Nope wouldn't be able to teach you anything you win. Moving on Chris
  2. 3

Sure sounds like I hit a nerve my name is Chris Bayles I used to hunt the unit 20 plus times a year got tired of guys like you. hitting limits is not a problem I do quite well probably better than you have made out this year. ask the duck man who I am he was out with us on sat we got birds did...
  3. 3

I don't plan on abusing it I think it is a great Idea very refreshing to see .
  4. 3

Sounds like I stuck a nerve?? You just might be part of the problem then. I like how the new Super is thinking outside of the box. Maybe it has something to do with How she ran Rondaue that system works very well and every one gets a fair shake. Feel free to take your cheap shots now thats the...
  5. 3

I think this is a great Idea and is a step in the right direction of how the unit should be managed the old boys club will actually have to get up with the rest and be there to get thier favorite spots. Imagine that a fair way to get a good blind at the unit. who woulda thought !
  6. 3

Any birds being taken at the goose pits?

I was down to the point today and saw a couple.guys out in the DU goose pits are they getting any birds?
  7. 3

water levels

Got out to the outer bay no one at pottahawk on the way out. Nice mixed. Bag pintails, golden eye, buffies, redhead and had a few thousand. Birds fly over nice day with a poor wind direction. EMILE did you get out. Big rice was full thismorning when we went by. Some nice rigs I see the boys...
  8. 3

water levels

want to get out to the bluff bar is it still out of the water or has it been submerged again with all this rain?? Chris
  9. 3

Dog training supplies.

Rob at zinger winger will take care of you. I know Danny and Gloria Devos ( Bay point Kennels ) have some nice pups right now and there is always www.canadianhuntingdogs.com when you are getting closer to the time to purchase your pup Pm me and I can let you know what is on the ground at that...
  10. 3

sat oct 15

either you run a big rig or you have big stones. Talked to a buddy who was in big rice said it was nasty.
  11. 3

sat oct 15

how big were the waves heading back to TP with the wind that was blowing yesterday.
  12. 3

any birds?

Not much her in the ancaster area I went down to the point this morning and paddled up to b5 shot 2 mallards and a goose lots of teal around still had about 20 BW buzz the dekes but as ussual I was half asleep when they went through. saw a few pintail also. Chris
  13. 3

any birds?

Any one getting any shooting in?
  14. 3

Big Wind Coming ?

shot BW today at luther. they are still around.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks