Search results

1. obrienjim

Elbow yesterday Aug 3

started at the elbow and headed to the point and back. 75 fow-95fow. Managed 8 eyes, 4bows, threw one back. Everything worked for use yesterday riggers and dipsy’s. Riggers down 35 feet, mini dipsy’s back 150 - 175 feet. SOG 2.7 - 3.2 Thanks to all the guys who post on the board.
  2. obrienjim

Port Bruce Aug 3

Hit the water yesterday, for the first time this year, bad back kept me off the water. Straight out to 50 feet started fishing, went out to 60 feet. Ended the day with 9 eyes, two bows, 3 junk fish. Went old school yesterday, two riggers, two poles, running cheaters. Running ripplin for a hour...
  3. obrienjim

Port Bruce Today 8-15-15

2 walleye 1 baby salmon, and a 12 lbs. sheephead. started in 54 fow, and trolled out to 65 fow. picked both walleye and sheephead up on reef runner, down 45 feet. baby salmon was down 55 feet on a DW spoon. Not on line moved today on my plainer boards.
  4. obrienjim

Port bruce Walleye

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks