Search results

1. L

long point bay ramps

taking grand kids to bay sunday to fish.have ramped at provincial park in past but hear parking lot is under water.can someone recommend a decent ramp with ample parking as we won't be early.
  2. L

thumbs up to chamberlain releases

tied out new releases on downriggers yesterday 2 riggers 1 rod per rigger out of burwell.no false releases,caught and landed 1 perch and a 12 inch trout.2 sheephead(1 was 12 lbs),6 walleye.riggers were 30 and 35 down over 55 ft of water.nascar in the bigger size(about the size of an NK28) and...
  3. L

walley bite sslowing down

I've been following the threads since we got back from holidays.looking back it looks like there were a few really good weeks out of burwell.now guys are saying it's slowing down.a quick calculation of say 500 boats over a 2 or 3 week period including multiple trips at two man limits would be...
  4. L

provincial park ramp

Is the longpoint provincial park ramp open yet?KITCH
  5. L

icefisherman

icefisherman. is there still 10 dollar parking at inisfill beach park?i'd like to get up there before season is over.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks