Search results

1. H

Lake O July 10 Evening

I went out on Lake Ontario this evening with another first time salmon guy. Found a good spot west of Bronte one Double header and a 17# in 70' of water. Everything fired today riggers with a white and blue spoon. Dipsey fired with a green spin dr and green fly. Trolled in front of Bronte...
  2. H

Lake Ontario(Bronte) Sunday July 3rd PM

Fished out in front of Bronte with a first timer to the Salmon hunt. We managed five smaller <2lb salmon as well as a beautiful 22 # chinook on the lead core (Blue and white spoon) and also a 18# off a bullfrog spin dr and green fly right at 930PM in 110' of water with 130' of wire on a 3...
  3. H

Bronte Sunday July 26th

Went out of Bronte Sunday Morning solo, headed west to shell pier and caught a small shaker, so headed deep towards 230' and caught a 6 lbs chinook and then circled in same area landing my first lake trout about 6 lbs and another shaker and a small 4-5 lbs chinook. All fish caught on dipsey...
  4. H

Bronte August 22

Went out of Bronte and put in a full 14 hrs day. Landed four salmon top one was 25 lbs. We also got a 23, 20 and a 12 pounder as well. Landed a 7 lbs rainbow early in the morning and lost two screamers in the morning and lost a 20 lbers right at the side of the boat due to netting issues...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks