Search results

1. Ken

Don't want to get in the hunters way

looking to flip for Large Mouth Bass tomorrow, can someone post hunting areas so I don't go there....
  2. Ken

Strait line Anglers Club Large Mouth Bass tournament Aug 4th

Hoping to get some feedback on a tournament run by Strait Line Anglers Club Is it run well and organized? First time fishing there tournament, hope its a good one because they have a great line up of tournaments.
  3. Ken

Is it worth the trip?

How beat up is the bay after yesterday? I am coming from London and its a haul, don't want to come if the bay is chocolate color
  4. Ken

Fisherman and hunters

don't mix...I know, that's why I would like to give them there space.... Heading out to inner bay tomorrow...just want to get a feel for roughly what time the hunters are done blasting.
  5. Ken

Small mouth or Large mouth

I fished LP a lot but never fished the marsh land west of turkey point.....is this area offside (protected) and is it even worth fishing.
  6. Ken

walleye...where are you?

Glasgow, Stanley or Burwell/Bruce or Sobey's....what's my best bet for Walleye
  7. Ken

Heading to Port Glasgow Saturday

What's the word?....Is the area green as pea soup? Haven't bought lures for Erie Walleye in quite sometime....what's hot these days?
  8. Ken

Perch Fishing

Can anyone tell me how the perch fishing is out of Port Stanley or Port Glasgow....coming from London so I don't want to make the trek if they are not around yet? Also, thinking about Hastings, but might be to long of a trek for my 16ft Legend (From Burwell or Turkey Point) Are the perch hanging...
  9. Ken

Rough day on the bay

But still got into some nice fish, lost a couple of big ones (of course) lots of hits and misses but still managed to boat 15 pike and 8 bass.
  10. Ken

Wildwood

Drove by today, lots of guys out. I didn't stop to talk so I don't know how everyone did. Looking to go out on Saturday. Long drive from London so I am hoping a few guys whop were out today could report on how they did. I am not looking for spots, I love finding my own. Just some info on what...
  11. Ken

St Clair River

Looking to fish the St Clair....is it worth it this time of year? Looking for Smallies and Walleye....don't want spots, I like trying to find those. Where's the best place to launch from this time of year. If I get some tips....THANK YOU, gas is expensive.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks