Pheasant farms

Magnum 3

So I was talking to a friend at work the other day about Pheasant hunting and he mentioned a place they went to where they actually used the owners dogs at no additional cost . I'm assuming the owner handled the dogs of course . I was looking up game farms and came up with one out of Long Point area . Unless there is another , has anyone hunted there before , what was your experience like and is there an additional cost for using there dogs . I have two future son-in - laws who both got their hunting license last year . Seeing i have 3 girls this is kind of a cross roads for me and I'm trying to get my new hunting buddies heavy into it before they get tied down with other things . The one started duck hunting with his friends last year and has been bugging me since to get back into that . I just thought a pheasant hunt would be a good idea .

I have hunted at Upland Creek and it was a good experience. I used my own dog so can't comment if there is an extra charge. Talk to Larry, he's a good guy

I got my pheasant chicks from doerksen's today. Why pay over 100 bucks when you can get them for 4.63 and grow them yourself?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks