Cut the shrinkwrap off yesterday, fireing her up today, whoorah!!

Bassassin

Just had to share, finally after the most miserable winter since 92/93. We had a cold snap in Nov of 92' that lasted until April. I called it the winter Olympics in the plant that winter. Never saw a steam line freeze before that winter or since.

Fire her up today, putting her in the lower Grand Thursday for monster cats. If I can wait until Thursday, whooorah.

Just had to share, finally after the most miserable winter since 92/93. We had a cold snap in Nov of 92' that lasted until April. I called it the winter Olympics in the plant that winter. Never saw a steam line freeze before that winter or since.

Fire her up today, putting her in the lower Grand Thursday for monster cats. If I can wait until Thursday, whooorah.
@WhatsthePoint the rush is on!!! Pulling my boat out of storage also and will be in the water for the weekend.

The boat won't start, no accessories work, my new laptop has a black screen with only a cursor showing, 9 days new, my wifes Nissan has a liter of water in the brand new headlight, 2nd replacement in a month, the house we decided to put an offer on sold last night, what else?

It's all no big deal. My buddy Big Kevin that I take to chemo is in the hospital now with next to zero platelet count in his blood. My sis in law is recovering after surgery where they discovered Ovarian cancer. One of the guys in my fishing crews wife has been given a month to live after fighting the C word for 6 months. So in life's scheme of things all that stuff like the boat not starting or is diddly squat. A coach I had from high school and into Sr. ball is in intensive care after a bad stroke today. I got the call while I was typing this thing, man oh man.

Please give everyone you care about a hug when you see them.

Last edited:
WTH, tried to answer your note on my profile, won't let me, even have less than 140 characters that is hard for me to do. I'll be on the grand if I fish from shore. The thing runs for a few seconds and dies. I'm not getting enough gas. Can't smell any when it should have been flooded with fuel. Actually found a wire off the power pac. How does a wire fall off by itself?????? Will pull a plug and see if it's wet and check for spark. Need to change the fuel filter. I have no idea how I'm supposed to, it's in a very tight spot. New plugs last year, wires should be changed too might as well do it now.

Supposed to go to Lake Ont Monday too. I'm also supposed to build a new closet, I think fishing is way more important than a closet to hold cloths Tich doesn't wear, ya think?

Sorry about hijacking this guys thread.

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks