Burwell Ramp

Roostr

Next Thurs. /Fri. long term is looking boatable, Is Burwell still open. Not ready to give up yet,
Or maybe make the drive to Simcoe.
Thanks

Next Thurs. /Fri. long term is looking boatable, Is Burwell still open. Not ready to give up yet,
Or maybe make the drive to Simcoe.
Thanks
@Roostr I just checked: north erie marina port burwell and it says,weather permitting,for them to be open,and their number is: (519)-852-2711 Good luck if you are able to get out fishing next week,and it would be nice if the walleye’s or even the perch are still around on Lake Erie. ????

Thanks Greg /Sam , will do.
May see you there poconokidII. I would normally get there 8am ish, I plan on taking frozen minnows, just in case.

0k Roostr ill kep you in formed im gonna call daryl at st williams he should have minnows, with the north wind we should be good to go for thursday..

Daryls message says they have minnows,, i will scoot by and get some hope to be at launch by 8-8:30 see you on the water Roostr.. i will be in a red lund...hopefully they are there, gonna try sandhills and clear creek..

Thurs looking good , I have a white, centre console, Sea Pro , should be there about the same time,

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks