2018 pike

willisride

Hello all, hope everyone had a safe and productive winter. Detroit river will soon be calling many of us! And then into full swing!! I was wondering if there had been any talk of dates for the long point pike tourney this year? Any info appreciated. Cheers

Well the LPBAA Spring Pike Tournament will likely be held Sat May 12 this year. The Straitlaine Anglers have held theirs a week earlier the last few seasons. So theirs will be either Sat Apr 28 or Sat May 5. Nothing set yet but this is likely the dates as the inner bay closes May 15.

Well the LPBAA Spring Pike Tournament will likely be held Sat May 12 this year. The Straitlaine Anglers have held theirs a week earlier the last few seasons. So theirs will be either Sat Apr 28 or Sat May 5. Nothing set yet but this is likely the dates as the inner bay closes May 15.
Yes Spilliard1 and Willisride were shooting for May 12...weather permitting.

@stomp and myself will be there defending our title @Dotcom We'll have to do some pre-fishing this year to break in our new ride.
@Three Bouys,&@stomp,I thought that one of the Rules for the LPBAA Spring & Fall Pike Tournament was that,No Boats over 20 feet are allowed to enter these Tournaments!! ? LOL ? Tight Lines & Pike ON!! ????

Attachments

• 851E3597-AA57-4CEC-B72B-56BE28DC5D8A.jpeg
    851E3597-AA57-4CEC-B72B-56BE28DC5D8A.jpeg
    924.9 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks