Recent content by Wildfire

1. Wildfire

New Garmin Livescope lvs36 May 2024 release. Do you think technology is going to far?

I think that video can be categorized as one of those fake videos you see on social media to attract views quickly and cheaply. There is nothing official from Garmin about the lvs36.
  2. IMG_3847.jpeg

IMG_3847.jpeg

3. Wildfire

She’s alive!!!

Today’s batteries are shiite. This is going to become a common springtime tradition I think.
  4. Wildfire

Off Topic Windows 10 computers going by-bye

It takes very little time when you buy malware from an organized hacker ring. Those will typically be targeted towards organizations that will pay, like school boards, hospitals, City of Hamilton.... but sometimes a worm that exploits a vulnerability well get out in the wild and just run amok...
  5. Wildfire

Windows 8.1 support ended on January 10, 2023. Your stuff will be working just as it always has until a new virus that exploits a vulnerability that isn't patched for Win 8.1 comes out and encrypts all your data and holds it for ransom, sends all your sensitive data to the attackers to use to...
  6. Wildfire

Knock off Humminbird cables?

Anyone ever try these? https://a.co/d/daHrq1P The real mccoy is so outrageously marked up that I have 0 sympathy for Humminbird's IP. If they weren't such a rip off this market wouldn't exist.
  7. Wildfire

Communication on the water

Some 68 members still use smoke to communicate. The communications usually consist of excessive giggling and asking to go for a burrito. Live reports will get pretty common on here in the summertime. Many of us still use the forum even when on the water.
  8. Wildfire

Subscription models for hardware (known as Hardware as a service or HaaS) is here and picking up steam. To answer your question, because they make you if you want to use their product.
  9. Wildfire

October 14, 2025 There are also non-official ways of putting Windows 11 on a technically unsupported PC. Also many of these machines can live long, healthy second lives running Linux.
  10. Wildfire

She’s alive!!!

Go back to Russia
  11. Wildfire

She’s alive!!!

So where’s the report?
  12. Wildfire

Installing a transducer ?

It's all in the link I shared. You'll need a Y cable.
  13. 1713149099799.gif

1713149099799.gif

14. Wildfire

She’s alive!!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks