Recent content by tow-mo

1. T

Mattawa river info??

So I know it’s a long ways from Erie but I’m just wondering if anyone has any info or experience fishing up Mattawa way, couple of friends want to do a trip late spring on the Mattawa river/ lake chant plain?? Not looking for anyone’s secret spots or anything just stuff like depth or is there a...
  2. T

Port Maitland pier???

Just wondering if anyone has heard anything around the Port Maitland area???
  3. T

Shimano Crucial vs St Croix Triumph

Thanks for the input guys, kinda leaning towards the shimano.... but not %100 sure yet, guess I will have to put one in each hand and decide what feels better.....
  4. T

Shimano Crucial vs St Croix Triumph

Looking at a couple different rods and just wondering if anyone has either of these rods (spinning) and what they think of them??
  5. T

115 Mercury noise ??

2009 4 stroke Mercury 115 is making a humming/whirring noise in neutral at idle??? As soon as its in gear it is gone?? Anyone else have this problem or a fix?? Seen some things online that said its a normal noise on a merc???
  6. T

Bunk Guides??

Just wondering if anyone knows where you can purchase just the carpeted/wood bunk guides for a shorelander trailer?? I have called around and the only option so far is buy the kit with everything in it, seems like a waste when all I need is the one part. Thx for any info.
  7. T

grand river walleye

I fished the dam in Caledonia yesterday morning for a couple hours and got skunked, didn't see anyone catch anything. Fished Cayuga today half way to Dunnville in the boat and my daughter got 1 decent size pike but that was all that we got to the boat, had a couple other hits but missed em...
  8. T

Rainbow trout

Hey live to fish, just wondering what have you been catching them with. I am just getting into float fishing a looking for advice. Thx
  9. T

Kicker size??

Glad to hear it worked out for fisherman6377 (y), guess I will have to keep looking for my own..........
  10. T

Kicker size??

I have been looking at the merc 6hp and 8hp but holy s#*t!!! They are not cheap:greedy::greedy:!! Do most guys just mount them right on the transom or use a special mount???
  11. T

Kicker size??

Well if it doesn't work out for you Fisherman6377 you can give me a call and we can try it on my boat......:whistle:
  12. T

Kicker size??

Luckily I haven't had any engine problems with this boat and I told the wife that I wanted a kicker to help keep the hours down on the big one but I have admit that I would feel a little bit safer having a back up, a lot better when I'm out on the big lake........
  13. T

Kicker size??

I am considering getting a small kicker for my crestliner 1700 superhawk with a 115 merc , just wondering what size would fit best?? I do a lot of trolling in the river and some on erie when the days are right. I would like to keep the weight down but don't want to get something to small?? Any...
  14. T

Float fishing the grand??

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone here has been float fishing in the grand?? Was thinking of getting into it but don't know anyone that's does it. Looking for a little advice and some tips on gear, areas that people go or any thing on the subject really. thx
  15. T

Family day team effort - Simcoe

Man, you sure know how to smash them up there buddy!!! I still gotta try and ice one of those beautiful whitties this year!!! Not sure if I will be able to make the trip again this year though...:(
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks