Recent content by Steve Kukulski

1. Steve Kukulski

Long Point Guides

Hey Hey ch312, if you could read, you would have seen an earlier comment about me not knowing those guys at all. Just have a strong dislike of people who gossip and spread negativity, oh and keyboard warriors such as yourself. The only sad part about this whole thread is your attitude and...
  2. Steve Kukulski

Long Point Guides

I disagree Jerome, if someone is "poaching" whether it be ducks or whatever else, there are ppl whose job it is to regulate it, and its not the keyboard warriors on this forum. Furthermore, if someone is hunting the bay further out than allowed, i fail to see how it affects the entire...
  3. Steve Kukulski

Long Point Guides

I dont even know those guys. I just got tired of seeing guys like you complain about stuff that is not your business.
  4. Steve Kukulski

Long Point Guides

Thats the problem, nobody knows concrete details of what is going to be banned and nobody is discussing it outside of gov't......it will just be law at some point in 2020 and then it could be a shit show. It is recommended that everyone who hunts with auto-loading shotguns (semi-auto) contact...
  5. Steve Kukulski

Long Point Guides

I dont care about gossiping like a little girl, seems you guys do. Figured anyone who hunts and uses a semiauto might like to know they are about to be banned......
  6. Steve Kukulski

Long Point Guides

Any of you guys here about bill C-71? Apparently it has been drafted and will pass in 2020. Essentially it bans all self loading firearms, shotguns included.
  7. Steve Kukulski

Long Point Guides

Why dont you pipe down, you had no business calling out these guys in the first place. Find something else to occupy your time, other than bad mouthing younger guys who love shooting the bay.
  8. Steve Kukulski

Long Point Guides

No, not even close to what I meant. Unless you guys have long ass measuring tapes, mind your own business.
  9. Steve Kukulski

Long Point Guides

Nobody likes a little rat........ And its only illegal if you get caught ?
  10. Steve Kukulski

Anyome shooting ducks?

Is anyome shooting ducks yet? Unit or bay? Weather has been crazy warm....
  11. Steve Kukulski

Ure a duck decoys

Which ones do you have? These guys seem incapable of even returning emails to answer questions. Decoys look solid, but have terrible customer service it seems.
  12. Steve Kukulski

Ure a duck decoys

Anyone ever do business with these guys?? Any info would be appreciated. Thx.
  13. Steve Kukulski

Bass season opener 2015

Hey all, Confirming when bass opener is, this Saturday? Or Saturday the 27th? SK
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks